The Faerie Woods [Knight Otu Judging]

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: So the Fey Lord and his court are all now in Orussus? Based on your RDI post - I'll assume not.

BIC: Percy tries to keep her face calm and upbeat. She doens't want to annoy the Fey Lord. Not until she gets her fey taint fixed anyway.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
"A crack. A weakened spot, at least." Murmurs the fey lord, still apparently distracted by a study of what appears to be empty air.

A sprite flies up to Persephone with a vile of "Terranis Juice" whatever that may be, and hands it to her, earnestly telling her to drink if she wishes to restore her mortality.

Patlin

Explorer
The fey lord suddenly focuses his full attention on Persephone.

"Do you know of any other such artifacts? Means of teleportation beyond mere mortal power? No simple scroll, wand, or staff that any might make will do, but only something infused to some extent with divine might."

SlagMortar

First Post
Nars does his best to pass the time by examining Trimble's workshop and engaging in the occasional short, Nars-like conversation with Trimble. He often finds himself gazing toward the Faerie Woods, wondering how his friends are fairing.

Manzanita

First Post
Percy takes the vial from the sprite with a gracious smile. She sniffs it, and prepares to drink when the Fey Lord addresses her. She pauses and gives his question the thought it deserves. "Teleportation by divine might?" She can't think of anything and glances at her companions to see if they have any ideas. Assuming they don't she fixes her gaze back on the Fey Lord.

"No sir. I am not aware of any other such instruments. Perhaps we could look for one for you. What are you trying to do, if I may ask?"

Patlin

Explorer
"Quite some time ago, a jealous rival cast a spell which prevents me from leaving my house. The spell was of unusual power, and has persisted for a length of time which is no longer amusing. I seek to break the spell, but it would seem that power short of that contained in an artifact or relic isn't of any use."

Such is the power of the fey lord's voice, no one thinks to question his story or wonder whether there might be more to it than he is telling. (ooc: Bluff check of 81.)

Remove ads