D&D 5E The Fall of Blackmoor (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
That is up to you. Generally speaking, I'll be introducing each new character the same way I've done with the first two - arriving at the city gates and going from there. Unless the character is a native of Blackmoor or is established in their background as having been there for a while (the semi-evil noble [MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION] is going to play, for example).

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hi!

So here's my character with the alignment modification as discussed. I'll stick with the magic initiate feat, as I don't see any other that fits with my concept. I just want to understand the mechanics: so I choose hex as the 1st level magic initiate spell slot learned. If at level 2 I take 1 level of warlock, do I need to re-take hex as one of my two warlock slot known if I want to also be able to use my sorcerer slots? I'm asking because since the multiclassing rules say that the warlock slots and spells known get added to the sorcerer's, this means that I'll have a 1st level stand-alone slot for Hex only, and this spell isn't really "learned", it's only applicable the feat slot, and I need to "learn" the warlock one. Right?

So my character's up in the RG. Question: can the link to the RG be added to the first post in this thread, it'll make accessing the character sheet more easily?

Finally, where's the IC? ;-)

I'm definitely looking forward to this!
Cheers,

SG

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I will let you replace your initiate Hex with a different spell if you take Hex again when you gain a level in Warlock. I will be introducing your character to the IC with my next update, which will be coming along as soon as [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] gets a post in. ;)

IC thread

Rubberneck

First Post
I think I'd like to toss my hat in here. I'm thinking that my character is a native of Blackmoor forced to fight in the arena as a gladiator. As to why he has to fight there and who's forcing him to do so I would have no idea, but the idea is intriguing. What do you think kiraya?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I think I'd like to toss my hat in here. I'm thinking that my character is a native of Blackmoor forced to fight in the arena as a gladiator. As to why he has to fight there and who's forcing him to do so I would have no idea, but the idea is intriguing. What do you think kiraya?

Very groovy. :D Some suggestions - a nonhuman slave, a human convict (guilty or innocent doesn't really matter - one you're in the pit, they like to keep you there), a debtor attempting to pay off a corrupt merchant house.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases