• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Fall of Plaguestone OOC [CLOSED]

Hey just a heads up. My dad has been in the hospital the past couple days. He is fine and recovering from surgery. I just haven't had the energy to post. I'm going to need a couple days then I'll be back.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Hey just a heads up. My dad has been in the hospital the past couple days. He is fine and recovering from surgery. I just haven't had the energy to post. I'm going to need a couple days then I'll be back.
No worries. We will be here when you get back. I can Jaeger your character. I'll just use weapon attacks and cantrips and not spend resources if possible. Also you wont die :)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Alright, I think I've finally finished my character. Added to the RG. Will post a bio soon.

Could someone check if I missed anything?

Eager to start playing! :)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I've added Mortimer's bio in the RG and copied it below. What do you think?

Possibly he wanted to keep a low profile, so close to his home country of Cheliax, and only now decides to help out the caravan that is wrongfully accused.

Appearance and personality
Carrying himself with grace, Mortimer Perdergast is obviously of noble descent. He dresses in simple but high-quality clothes, which are fashioned to hide the thin armor underneath. His angular features are not particularly handsome, but his attention can be inspiring or fearsome, depending on his mood.

Mortimer is a thoughtful man, looking at different angles to an issue before making up his mind. He is very comfortable in the spotlights, but prefers not to be seen doing any dirty work.

Bio
Mortimer is originally from Cheliax, born to a minor noble family. As the third son he received a fine education, eventually studying the laws of both his home country and those of many others.

It was not unusual for students of law in Cheliax to bend and break those laws; after all, if caught, what better proof of his education than to defend themselves successfully in court? Mortimer honed skills that some would consider unethical, including stealth and thievery.

What made him leave his family and home behind is something he never speaks about, but at some point he dropped his family's name and left Cheliax. He worked as a barrister in the surrounding countries for a while before joining a caravan from Elidir to Andoran one fateful day...

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I've added Mortimer's bio in the RG and copied it below. What do you think?

Possibly he wanted to keep a low profile, so close to his home country of Cheliax, and only now decides to help out the caravan that is wrongfully accused.

Appearance and personality
Carrying himself with grace, Mortimer Perdergast is obviously of noble descent. He dresses in simple but high-quality clothes, which are fashioned to hide the thin armor underneath. His angular features are not particularly handsome, but his attention can be inspiring or fearsome, depending on his mood.

Mortimer is a thoughtful man, looking at different angles to an issue before making up his mind. He is very comfortable in the spotlights, but prefers not to be seen doing any dirty work.

Bio
Mortimer is originally from Cheliax, born to a minor noble family. As the third son he received a fine education, eventually studying the laws of both his home country and those of many others.

It was not unusual for students of law in Cheliax to bend and break those laws; after all, if caught, what better proof of his education than to defend themselves successfully in court? Mortimer honed skills that some would consider unethical, including stealth and thievery.

What made him leave his family and home behind is something he never speaks about, but at some point he dropped his family's name and left Cheliax. He worked as a barrister in the surrounding countries for a while before joining a caravan from Elidir to Andoran one fateful day...
Looks good to me! Let's find a way to get you with the party. Maybe you followed them down into the hideout?

Remove ads