The Fall of Plaguestone

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)
Summer/Day 2/0845
Weather: 10 degrees cooler than normal (warm), no wind, light rain
Round 0

Hemsoth Farm (Delma, Silvi, Lavina, Hiromi, Galahad)

It wasn’t hard to find the Hemsoth farm, a small farmhouse on land surrounded by open turnip fields. They could see from where the road turned around a copse of trees a young woman was outside hanging washing on the line.

How do you want to do this?

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin
  • Check out Bort’s ledgers

Help Delma out with her father
Gather rosemary for Edra
Deliver swords to Pari Hemsoth

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 12/19
Trevor AC 18 HP 20/20
Galahad AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 17/17
Varen AC 18 HP 20/20
Lavina AC 19 HP 19/19
Jewel AC 16 HP 19/19

Party XP: 80

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hiromi put on her friendliest face and waved from the road, "Hello there! Is this, in fact, the Hemsoth farm? We have a delivery for a Pari Hemsoth."

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Lavina kept a lookup for anyone that might want to interrupt the handoff - nosy parents or neighbors. To serve as a distraction, she'd purchased a pie, and intended to present it as a gift should a distraction be needed. Of course, if the distraction wasn't needed, they would have to eat it, lest it become wasted - but, one had to make sacrifices.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Summer/Day 2/0845
Round 0

Hemsoth Farm (Delma, Silvi, Lavina, Hiromi, Galahad)

Hiromi called out, and the girl hanging the washing looked surprised as Hiromi approached.

“Um, yes, this is the Hemsoth farm. I’m Pari,” she said.

The door to the cottage opened, and an older woman with a broom barged out.

“Get off my property, you vagrant!” she scolded Hiromi, shaking the broom threateningly at her.

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin

Gather rosemary for Edra

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 12/19
Trevor AC 18 HP 20/20
Galahad AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 17/17
Varen AC 18 HP 20/20
Lavina AC 19 HP 19/19
Jewel AC 16 HP 19/19

Kaodi

Hero
"We're not vagrants, just travellers!" pipes up Silvi cheerfully. "But may the blessing of Desna be upon you, good ma'am! There are lots of extra hands here - surely you could spare a moment to speak about your travails if we pitched in with your work for a short while."

Diplomacy: 1D20+5 = [5]+5 = 10

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Lavine smiled as she held out the pie. "Howdy, you all," she spoke, in an exaggerated halfling accent. "We baked too many pies and figured we'd be right neighborly and give you a spare one."

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Galahad stayed away from the whole thing, not really sure how he might assist even should he want to. Instead, he wandered the woods nearby looking for their lavendar and any other potential alchemy ingredients.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Summer/Day 2/0850
Round 0

Hemsoth Farm (Silvi, Lavina, Hiromi, Galahad)

Elmora Hemsoth turned her glare on the gnome as Silvi offered their help with chores.

“We are more than capable of handling the farm,” the woman said. She was still threatening with the broom, but she wasn’t hitting anyone with it yet! “I know you an’ your type! Yer with that dwarf caravan that caused all that trouble last night! It’s folks like you that fill my darling Pari’s head with all sorts of crazy thoughts!”

Lavina’s pie was stared at suspiciously. “What kind of pie?” she asked. She clearly wasn’t one to turn down free pie.

Galahad leaves the others with the irate mother and goes poking around in the woods. He recalls that Edra had told them where the rosemary she needs grows. It didn’t seem too far from here.

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin

Gather rosemary for Edra

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 12/19
Trevor AC 18 HP 20/20
Galahad AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 17/17
Varen AC 18 HP 20/20
Lavina AC 19 HP 19/19
Jewel AC 16 HP 19/19

Kaodi

Hero
"We didn't cause any trouble - our friend was murdered," retorts Silvi a bit indignantly. But she was undeterred, and on a mission. "I bet you had your own 'crazy thoughts' once upon a time. Somewhere along the way though life pushed you off that path and you've learned to adapt to this one as best you could. I understand - I might have preferred to stay in one place and think about having a family soon if keeping to a daily routine, doing the same thing day after day, were that not a recipe for Bleaching fast, going insane and dying young. That's being born a Sullenwhither for ya. Tell me what you used to dream of, and maybe by giving voice to it you will find Desna's ear once more."

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Galahad could hear voices behind her getting strained already. He'd never done well in social settings and so moved off towards something he was far more comfortable, he headed towards the lavendar patch, figuring he'd be in earshot if it got too intense.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases