• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The First Age of Man

Axel

First Post
"I still don't understand how it works. Even things I can't do, like flying. Or can't do well, like making a basket, I can mostly understand how others do. This..." he gestured at the water and smudged charcoal, "I do not see how you do it."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng Shemin

"If you want to know how to do it, then I'm afraid we'll need more time than a cart ride. Months, even years to learn this stuff my friend. It's no easy stuff for people like ye and me who lack the gift." Sheng says, leaning his head to the side, towards the two woman. Noticing the consternation in young Sialfi Sheng moves to his side and pats him in the back. "Relax man, ye almost die with an orc javaline in yer chest, you should be all smiles and joy with her!" he says pointing at Seerah. Then, whispering "Ye might be lucky and she'll take you." he winks.

Piston Honda

First Post
[sblock=OOC MasqueradingVampire]Yes, however, the look was on his face the instant Sheng came over, he didn’t appear to react much to the whisper, he at least did not look any more irritated.[/sblock]

Axel

First Post
Tekai tried not laugh at Sheng's comment. Seerah choose a man?! I think Niraya might leave her goats before that happens... He turned away and faced forward, face straining.

Still, he couldn't know her well yet. It was hard to remember they had only met the strange man yesterday, so much had happened recently.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"He seems like a smart guy, he'll get it soon enough" with another pat on the troubled young man's back Sheng shifted to his original aside of the cart, tossing a wink at Niraya as he does so.

Shayuri

First Post
Niraya gave him a slightly confused smile in return, not sure what the wink was supposed to mean. He'd been talking to Sialfi, hadn't he? Was he implying that she herself would claim Sialfi? That thought nearly made her laugh. He seemed nice enough, but there were other women in the tribe who were far more interested in him than she'd ever be. And better liked too.

She had far too many questions remaining to think about things like that anyway. It occurred to her that there was one other time the 'spirit' talked to her; a time she had more control over than sleep and dreams. When she called on it, there'd been a time when they'd spoken in a strange place wrapped in thick fog. Not for LONG, but maybe long enough to get some answers.

...but with Sialfi awake, and clearly very nervous about magic, perhaps this wasn't the best time. It was maddening though, having the means to get what she wanted, but having to wait and wait and wait!

"Sheng," Niraya said, trying to take her mind off things. "What do you know about orcs in the area? Have you seen their camp? Do they roam around, or have they made one of their villages?"

Piston Honda

First Post
[sblock=OOC Voda]There haven’t been many Orcs in the region within a couple days of Sheng's cave, the rare party wanders through and that would easily overtake a couple people, but no camps or settlements. There really hasn’t been much in terms of anything other than wildlife. Sheng may realize now that this could be a result of the presence of the Breathless in the area, and having no real idea of the boundary to what they consider their “territory”.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads