niklinna

satisfied?
Berry: I'm gonna fix things by time traveling
Batman : No
Superman: No
Wonder woman: No
The universe: No
Berry: I'm gonna do it anyway.
Berry: Surprised pikachu face when he breaks the universe Why didn't anyone tell me this was a bad idea?
I just remember that Super Friends episode where the narrator begins a scene with "Using their various methods of time travel...", and all the Super Friends go back in time to fix some problem. Super Friends had a lot of time travel going on, actually.

I just remember that Super Friends episode where the narrator begins a scene with "Using their various methods of time travel...", and all the Super Friends go back in time to fix some problem. Super Friends had a lot of time travel going on, actually.
It's basically the conversation when Berry Allen does time travel lol
Everyone: Flash No!
The Flash "Yes!"

Distracted-Barry-in-Flash-Time-Travel-Memes.jpg

Jer

Legend
Supporter
Joking aside, it is rare for a movie to be so ... dependent ... on a star's not going boom. Do they Ezra even do publicity, or is WB keeping them far away from any possible media spotlight?
If Warners haven't sequestered them away to a secret Caribbean resort where they're going to keep them locked up until two weeks after the movie premiere, Warners is doing it wrong.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Not super familiar with the DC Cinematic universe, but is this movie the first one to bring in the idea of the Inifinite Earths?

(Also, I was reading about Ezra Miller, and they were talking about a "crisis" he was having. Not to make light of his mental illness; but was the article author also including an easter egg for DC fans?)

GreyLord

Legend
Hell, WB should have a disclaimer at the start of the movie asking people to remember everyone who worked on the movie that isn't Ezra.

Or, perhaps we find out that there the TRUE villain in the movie is the Flash played by Ezra Miller. It's the BIG surprise no one is talking about?

(or not).

Ryujin

Legend
Or, perhaps we find out that there the TRUE villain in the movie is the Flash played by Ezra Miller. It's the BIG surprise no one is talking about?

(or not).
I think that's pretty much always been the take-away from "Flashpoint."
Guy with time travel power decides to do something incredibly selfish and completely upsets the state of reality, objectively making everything worse.

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
I'm surprised how interested I am in this movie. The trailer makes it look bonkers-awesome, and setting aside his problematic behavior (if such a thing is possible), Ezra Miller is an engaging performer. And I love that Michael Keaton is getting a lot of love for his Batman these days. He deserves it. He's still my favorite live-action, "serious" Bruce Wayne (Adam West cannot be beat for his camp-dead-serious take).

(I actually colored the 3-issue Superman story that was part of the Flashpoint storyline*, and it's really weird when things I worked on (some version of) crop again elsewhere, I think because I was so isolated in my little freelancer-in-a-small-industry, work-from-home bubble.

* I didn't even notice the connection until someone else who worked on it pointed it out.)

Last edited:

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Not super familiar with the DC Cinematic universe, but is this movie the first one to bring in the idea of the Inifinite Earths?
Not really, because they did Crisis on the TV shows and Ezra appeared on that (as a prequel to this, I guess), meaning that counts as the cinematic universe's Crisis.

This being DC, though, they have two crises a day, one before breakfast, so there's plenty to go around.

Remove ads