THE FLASH – New Trailer

Ryujin

Legend
Not really, because they did Crisis on the TV shows and Ezra appeared on that (as a prequel to this, I guess), meaning that counts as the cinematic universe's Crisis.

This being DC, though, they have two crises a day, one before breakfast, so there's plenty to go around.
And they already introduced and subsequently screwed up The Justice Society, in "Black Adam", so there's no quick Earth 2 reboot potential.

Not really, because they did Crisis on the TV shows and Ezra appeared on that (as a prequel to this, I guess), meaning that counts as the cinematic universe's Crisis.

This being DC, though, they have two crises a day, one before breakfast, so there's plenty to go around.
and half of them are due to Berry time traveling

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
(I thought all the actors did great with what they were given, but Hawkman especially was done dirty.)
Did you see Sandman? It felt like they were making it so that Carter and Lyta Hall (who of course weren't superheroes in the Netflix version) and even Diana Prince were represented in DCEU-compatible versions. A nice light touch of a crossover, I thought.

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
Did you see Sandman? It felt like they were making it so that Carter and Lyta Hall (who of course weren't superheroes in the Netflix version) and even Diana Prince were represented in DCEU-compatible versions. A nice light touch of a crossover, I thought.
Interesting! I watched the first two eps and have been meaning to get back to it. Thanks!

Remove ads