THE FLASH – New Trailer

Berry: I'm gonna fix things by time traveling
Batman : No
Superman: No
Wonder woman: No
The universe: No
Berry: I'm gonna do it anyway.
Berry: Surprised pikachu face when he breaks the universe Why didn't anyone tell me this was a bad idea?

Ryujin

Legend
Swapped Skinny Supes for Kara? That works.

To explain my comment: This movie is a live action adaptation of a cartoon movie, based on the DC Comics storyline "Flashpoint." They also did a bit of a take on it in the TV series. Sorta.

Last edited:

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Berry: I'm gonna fix things by time traveling
Batman : No
Superman: No
Wonder woman: No
The universe: No
Berry: I'm gonna do it anyway.
Berry: Surprised pikachu face when he breaks the universe Why didn't anyone tell me this was a bad idea?

So what you're saying is that .... Ezra Miller has just really been method acting as Barry Allen this whole time?

I'm not engaged in a series of questionable and/or criminal behaviors, I'm simply trying to create a situation that needs to be fixed by time travel.

Joking aside, it is rare for a movie to be so ... dependent ... on a star's not going boom. Do they Ezra even do publicity, or is WB keeping them far away from any possible media spotlight?

Dire Bare

Legend
To explain my comment: This movie is a live action adaptation of a cartoon movie, based on the DC Comics storyline "Flashpoint." They also did a bit of a take on it in the TV series. Sorta.
Not exactly, "Flashpoint" began in the comics. It's been adapted as a cartoon movie, also for the Flash TV show, and now again for the movie. However, each adaptation is fairly different from the others, and the original comic. The basic storyline that Barry travels back in time to save his mom and breaks the multiverse stays the same, but the specific repercussions change with each adaptation. Which makes it fun each time . . . for me, as a fan of multiverse or "otherworlds" stories.

Ryujin

Legend
Not exactly, "Flashpoint" began in the comics. It's been adapted as a cartoon movie, also for the Flash TV show, and now again for the movie. However, each adaptation is fairly different from the others, and the original comic. The basic storyline that Barry travels back in time to save his mom and breaks the multiverse stays the same, but the specific repercussions change with each adaptation. Which makes it fun each time . . . for me, as a fan of multiverse or "otherworlds" stories.
That's why I added "sorta" ;)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The disclaimer
"The actions and/or words of Ezra Miller do not represent those of WB or the other actors, and crew that worked on this film. Please watch it so they can get more work. We know Ezra has issues and the film isn't good. The film crew really needs the help."

If they wanted to be honest.

Remove ads