• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands Forum

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
He may not be able to as he has a real life issue he is dealing with right now (a legal thing)

[MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION], are you in the intelligence service by J Alexander?

J. Alexander

First Post
Come Next Monday

Come next monday i will be restarting both the colony and the intelligence service...posting seems to be at a rate that I can accomodate both of them...

check in for the games you wish to play in

Leif

Adventurer
I found myself to be ill-suited for "The Colony," but I always wished that I had played in "The Intellligence Service." Think you might have room for one more in that game? And, if so, could someone [Scotley, Rhun?] please give me a crash course via regular, non-ENWorld, email to bring me up to speed?

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks! Now can somebody provide me with a link to the game thread and tell me what's going on? :) Guess I better check my email before I gripe too much....

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION], weren't you that ranger that felt out of place in the city? Colony shounds like just your thing :)

Remove ads