The Funeral (Stonegood judging) [finished]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Siobhan looks for the telltale bleeding handkerchief before replying.*

"No, but he used some sort of attack on Brother--I don't know if he's going to be okay. Did the others stop him? That man is evil and will be no end of trouble now--seeing as we were forced to fight him anyway at a disadvantage, why did we not just do so before receiving the message? That seems foolish in retrospect--he couldn't have run away from such an engagement due to needing the message."
 

log in or register to remove this ad

Someone

Adventurer
This man has his face whole, and sounds like Orerreth, but after what happened some seconds ago you can't be sure. "I think your brother will be ok soon. And to answer your question - I didn't want to fight him. Specially not when that could involve you. I didn't expect the crystal to be here, for many reasons. Quick, we have to find it before the Watch shows."
 

Manzanita

First Post
Raven moves with Orerreth to the corpse. Then she cocks her head. "There may still be combat going on. You stay here with this body. I'll go check it out."

Raven moves back into the mist, aiming for where the thinks the exit is. She doesn't run, moving cautiously with sheild and sword at ready.
 

DrZombie

First Post
Latharion falls to the ground, bleeding from several wounds, his breathing shallow.

OOC : stab roll 26
Hmm. Not good. Not what I'd planned, but hey. Will continue to try and stabilize each round, using an action point at the very last moment if needed.
 

Someone

Adventurer
Raven comes out of the mist, just in time to watch the two swordmen that were so much of a problem inside the fog flee among the crowd, totally out of reach. The same man that tended the Cannith soldier Raven downed, is now treating Latharion, who's unconscious by the gates. The man looks at Raven and curses aloud: "The Dagger take you all! This must be a place of calm and prayer!"

Meanwhile, still inside the fog Orerreth fiddles with Basher's chest, and after some tries finally find a hidden and clever mechanism on the Brelish crest. He twists the tip of one of the dragon's wings and the crest slides upwards on hidden hinges to reveal...


...an empty space. The look on Orerreth's face would be comical on other circumstances.

ooc: Stulgar is already conscious (no point on not letting him participate). Latharion is stabilized at -2 hp.
 



Rystil Arden

First Post
"I would say that Ceshil was a consummate con man, but he risked his life too easily for that to have been a bluff. It looks like both factions were preempted."

(OOC: No :p Does the 600 include Time XP?)
 

Manzanita

First Post
Raven approaches the healer. "My appologies. It was not my intent to involve myself in combat at this holy place. Be aware that your minstrations are appreciated."

Raven will return to the others in time to see that the 'chest' is empty.

"Orerreth. The message you were sent is in error, or misunderstood. Let us leave quickly. We have risked our lives and reputations for you and your quest. You now owe us the whole story. Come, let us return to the inn."

OOC: XPs, stylin'! Raven will level!
 

inky

First Post
Niccolo - male human swashbuckler

Niccolo looks back and forth. "Well," he finally says, "this has been exciting, hasn't it?"
 

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top