The Funeral (Stonegood judging) [finished]

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Yes. Thanks, Someone. I thought that was a good adventure, and I have no compaints about the lack of treasure. I agree that if we'd been more motivated (less idealistic?) we could have gotten some cash. Not that I necessarily would have done anything differently.

When Raven is eventually revived and informed what has happened, she thanks her saviors profusely.

DrZombie

First Post
". I thought I could get away with the chest, but there were too many of 'em. Ach, we're all still alive, and ready for some more fun. Let's head back to the tavern. First drinks are on me." Latharion says.

OOC : thanks, 't was a fun adventure.

Someone

Adventurer
Manzanita said:
OOC: Yes. Thanks, Someone. I thought that was a good adventure, and I have no compaints about the lack of treasure. I agree that if we'd been more motivated (less idealistic?) we could have gotten some cash. Not that I necessarily would have done anything differently.

When Raven is eventually revived and informed what has happened, she thanks her saviors profusely.

Thanks for all the compliments. The last fight didn't go as smooth as I wanted, but anyway. By the way, Raven isn't still technically saved: in the last IC post I detailed the crunch of her state: you either have to use a healing item or do some rolls to stabilize or heal her.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Oh, you went over it?

Stulgar, being of sounder mind at the moment, pulls out Raven's potion and administers it to her.

Remove ads