The Funeral (Stonegood judging) [finished]

inky

First Post
Niccolo - male human swashbuckler

"A race? How sporting!" Niccolo glances at Ceshil. "So shouldn't you get started?"

Someone

Adventurer
ooc: Tomorrow I'll have finished a some details that I (and you) need before the adventure can continue. Be sure you check the thread, as you will certainly want to post then.

Someone

Adventurer
inky said:
"A race? How sporting!" Niccolo glances at Ceshil. "So shouldn't you get started?"

Ceshil totally ignores you and jumps towards the door. "It's in the warforged's chest!"

Ceshil's men and a lot of bystanders stare at him blankly.

"The thing between the head and the stomach! There must be a secret compartment there! run to the chapel, you idiots!"

"Where is your chest," Raven asks quickly

Orerreth sighs "What he said", mutters before darting towards the office's door.

ooc: You may want to roll initiative, depending on what you want to do. Also, IIRC Bront won't be able to post, so someone else must play his character.

The zip file contains a flash map. If it's too small for you, right click on it and a menu should appear with a "zoom" option. I've made it as clear as I could, but please ask if you have any doubt or question.

Attachments

• Celestial way.zip
    116.1 KB · Views: 120

DrZombie

First Post
Latharion is content to trail the rest, watching and waiting to see how things develop. He has the distinct feeling that barging into a funeral and prying open the chest of the deceased is not the smartest thing to do for a Valenar elf.

(Init : 19 content to fake being slow and trailing as last)

inky

First Post
Niccolo - male human swashbuckler

Niccolo gets caught up in the press at the doorway, and by the time he's recovered himself, the others have already made it out into the street. "Well," he says, "I guess I have a moment to look around."

OOC: initiative 1d20+2=5

OOC: It sounds like Stulgar has the straight footrace covered, so is there another way over? Are there other platforms I could reach to jump to as a shortcut? Or I've got this rope and grappling hook -- anything underneath the chapel I can swing down to?

Someone

Adventurer
inky said:
OOC: It sounds like Stulgar has the straight footrace covered, so is there another way over? Are there other platforms I could reach to jump to as a shortcut? Or I've got this rope and grappling hook -- anything underneath the chapel I can swing down to?

The map has three gray arrows that indicate where the footbridges continue. Since it's reasonable that could be other platforms or towers at different levels so you can use the grappling hook. Have in mind that I'm expecting Indiana Jones type action, not Spiderman ;) . have in mind the rope's lenght, too: each square is 5 feet across.

Also, there are two ways to win a race: run faster than your opponent and make your opponent run slower than you (this goes for you and the Canniths)

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Pretty cool animated map! What did you make that with?

Raven init: 12+2=14

Raven's speed is 30.

Raven dashes with the others towards the chapel, though she doesn't know just what she'll do when she gets there.

Remove ads