The Goblin Defense Fund

Forrester

First Post
Dav said:
Did you get permission to use that Redcloak image on your petition page? I know that Burlew is very protective of his art ...

Redcloak's a bud of the cause. He gave us the thumbs up.

(Also, we goblins figured that if it's good enough for wikipedia -- where we got it -- it's good enough for us. Note we attributed the pic to Rich & his comic.)

Coincidentally, I was in the middle of emailing Rich to ask for a statement of support on our testimonials page . . .

Forrester

First Post
Matthan said:
Bravo. That's hilarious.

Too many people viewing the link but not signing the petition! It takes but a few seconds . . .

I had no idea there were so many elf-lovers on ENWorld. Quite depressing.

Terraism

Explorer
Forrester said:
Too many people viewing the link but not signing the petition! It takes but a few seconds . . .

I had no idea there were so many elf-lovers on ENWorld. Quite depressing.
Your words stir my heart. Consider the petition signed. :)

(As does nausea at the thought of more elf-lovers. Sigh.)

Count me in.

Petition signed.

And my latest homebrew will have goblins as a standard PC race (and without that ridiculous charisma penalty).

Terraism

Explorer
amethal said:
And my latest homebrew will have goblins as a standard PC race (and without that ridiculous charisma penalty).
I've kept the Charisma penalty, in my games - not as an objective measure of appearance, but using the stat as a form of presence and self-worth, something that, after being fiendishly trodden on for so many years, goblins are indeed lacking. ;)

Remove ads