• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Goblin Defense Fund

Forrester

First Post
Dav said:
Did you get permission to use that Redcloak image on your petition page? I know that Burlew is very protective of his art ...

Redcloak's a bud of the cause. He gave us the thumbs up.

(Also, we goblins figured that if it's good enough for wikipedia -- where we got it -- it's good enough for us. Note we attributed the pic to Rich & his comic.)

Coincidentally, I was in the middle of emailing Rich to ask for a statement of support on our testimonials page . . .

Forrester

First Post
Matthan said:
Bravo. That's hilarious.

Too many people viewing the link but not signing the petition! It takes but a few seconds . . .

I had no idea there were so many elf-lovers on ENWorld. Quite depressing.

Terraism

Explorer
Forrester said:
Too many people viewing the link but not signing the petition! It takes but a few seconds . . .

I had no idea there were so many elf-lovers on ENWorld. Quite depressing.
Your words stir my heart. Consider the petition signed. :)

(As does nausea at the thought of more elf-lovers. Sigh.)

Count me in.

Petition signed.

And my latest homebrew will have goblins as a standard PC race (and without that ridiculous charisma penalty).

Terraism

Explorer
amethal said:
And my latest homebrew will have goblins as a standard PC race (and without that ridiculous charisma penalty).
I've kept the Charisma penalty, in my games - not as an objective measure of appearance, but using the stat as a form of presence and self-worth, something that, after being fiendishly trodden on for so many years, goblins are indeed lacking. ;)

Remove ads