• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive Is REALLY Alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
So I got this awesome idea a few minutes ago. Take Kobolds and their awesome trapmaking skills...

And put them into a jungle. Riding War Monkeys. The floor is riddled with traps. It seems like their placement is almost random but it most certainly is annoying cause it doesn't seem like anyone could walk anywhere without hitting the traps...

Which is EXACTLY it. The Kobolds live in the canopies and travel by riding their War Monkeys. Their feet never touch the ground except for when they make new traps or reset triggered traps. Then, when they attacked, they go for the sudden attacks, throwing javelins and basically trying to scare invaders into running through the jungle, setting off more of their traps.

Ginnel

Explorer
I do hope you all realise that FF7 paled in comparison to 6 or 3 as it was released in the US ;)

I've played through most of them to pretty much the end chapter in each my top 3 so far is:

1st 6
2nd 9
3rd 7

although I really liked 8 as well, I couldn't stand 10 and hardly progressed in it I got so far in 12 as well and just lost interest X2 didn't touch.

The kingdom hearts games are pretty much a must play too, Disney and Final Fantasy so cool :p The latest dragon quest on the PS2 I thought was a bit too straight forward and not enough to it, quite enjoyed playing through Suikoiden V I think the latest one is and Persona 3 is a bit of a laugh, anyway enough random rambling about console RPG's, well until next time of course.

P.S just saw Clone Wars, thought it was an enjoyable enough yarn

I like the jungle kobold idea but I think maybe they should have a lair on the ground for the civilians maybe, otherwise you need tree top bases for them ;)

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I do hope you all realise that FF7 paled in comparison to 6 or 3 as it was released in the US ;)

Ah, now here I do agree. The reason I'm not playing 6 though is that unfortunatily I do not own it :.-(... I would so like to get my hands on it again...

Relique du Madde

Adventurer

finalfantasy_laughingkefka.gif
Kefka FtW!

Kefka was so awesome that I created a 2e mage/bard based off him named Relique du Madde.
I loved it how Kefka flipped off the PCS/other NPCs in FFVI when ever ge got pissed.

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I got this song in my head STILL:

she's so cold and human
it's something humans do
she stays so golden solo
she's so number nine
she's incredible math
just incredible math

and is she really human?
she's just so something new
a waking lithium flower
just about to bloom
I smell lithium now
smelling lithium now

how is she when she doesn't surf?
I wonder what she does when she wakes up?
when she wakes up

so matador
so calm
so oil on a fire
she's so good
she's so goddess lithium flower
so sonic wave
yeah, she's so groove, yeah
she's so groove
yeah

wow, where did she learn how to surf?
you know I've never seen the girl wipe out

how does she so perfectly surf?
I wonder what she does when she wakes up?

I wanna go surfing with her

SOME of you I KNOW will recognize this song. Others, well, I don't want to talk to you. :p

Last edited:

Mycanid

First Post
Must admit I have never heard that song before in my life.

Then again, I have been accused before of living under a rock. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads