• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is (realy) Dead! Long Live the Hive Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Jdvn1 said:
I'd like to see what happens with the db before I start putting things together.
That's your "I'm not ready yet, so here's an excuse to buy me more time" responce? :p

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Bront said:
That's your "I'm not ready yet, so here's an excuse to buy me more time" responce? :p
Heh. Well, at first, there was some talk that our posts might be lost.

Bront

The man with the probe
Jdvn1 said:
Heh. Well, at first, there was some talk that our posts might be lost.
I don't think so, particularly that the newest recovery will actualy take a week or so, and is being test run, and is still not garunteed to work.

Either way, you're doing finals around now right? so no hurry.

I wonder how long it will take me to reenter all my storyhours? I lost 45+ fopr Creation Schema and another dozen between Siberys Seven and Khyber Crawler.

And to top it off I was already behind by 6 for Schema. Oye!

How goes it here?

MavrickWeirdo said:
Whatever you do, don't look at your postcount.

ARRRRRGH!!!! MY EYES!

Corinth must be in shock. Come to think of it ....many of you guys also. I only lost about 400.

However- my Schema storyhour lost 3000 hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY ITS NOT SO!!!!!!

Bront said:
You must have missed the database crash. I hope you have backups for that :(

Some but not the viewers comments which really are not important except for the ones within my Khyber Crawler SH. That one deals with my kids and I had a lot of nice comments.

Helped me thru my darker moments.

oh and yes- I'm okay.

The e-mail linked to this site I rarely check. I noticed some e-mails from folks here. Thankyoiu and yes I'm better now. I hope things have leveled out in my life.

Bront said:
I don't think so, particularly that the newest recovery will actualy take a week or so, and is being test run, and is still not garunteed to work.

Either way, you're doing finals around now right? so no hurry.

Not very computer savy. How will Google help recover lost info? Does that include storyhours? Should I stop replacing lost segments? Is the world square? Oh my Stars and Garters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads