• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Huntsman: Winter's War (trailer)

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Those last lines could come out of a D&D game.

I think saw Emily Chastain swirl her weapons in her hands before putting them in their scabbard. I hate that cheap move that is done to make a character look cool.

[video=youtube;_W65ndip7MM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W65ndip7MM[/video]

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
Possible, but super-hotness Charlize says she's missed him at around the 2:15 mark, so I'm thinking sequel.

Given the way that the trailer plays out I'm figuring that he is raised from childhood to be her "Huntsman", when he has grown to adulthood realizes that she's evil, leaves, then comes back as the leader of a rebellion. That would be the "missed you" thing.

Last edited:

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Emily Blunt is way more hot than Theron. But we could all agree there is too much Hemsworth is this film.

Apparently, the film is desribed as a sequel/spin-off.

Emily Blunt is way more hot than Theron.
Emily is indeed hot. Hotter than Theron? No.
But we could all agree there is too much Hemsworth is this film.
Completely pointless character. They should have gotten rid of him along with the dwarves they threw out.

Apparently, the film is desribed as a sequel/spin-off.
A more accurate description would be describing it as a money grab to capitalize on Hemsworth's Thor fame.

Given the way that the trailer plays out I'm figuring that he is raised from childhood to be her "Huntsman", when he has grown to adulthood realizes that she's evil, leaves, then comes back as the leader of a rebellion. That would be the "missed you" thing.
It's possible they show his upbringing, and then skip over the Snow White tragedy because face it, everyone wants to forget that mess.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads