The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

She had been away from the cave for nearly a week. It was an unplanned absence but necessary. There had been a lot to do at work between the lab and arranging the trip to England on the corporate jet. The ease with which the White Sorceress had found the group still bothered her. She hadn't heard about any further incidents though, which boded well for the group remaining undercover.

"I trust the three of you have been keeping out of trouble? What have you been busy doing in my absence? Einar, the plane will be ready tomorrow. Everything for the trip has been arranged. A scientist from Okomato Industries will be on board the aircraft with you. Before you protest, it was the only way I could secure the use of the jet. She can be trusted, I assure you. If any harm comes to her from any of you, I promise you will not live long. Do I make myself clear?"

Walking Dad

First Post
The Cave

Hybrid

"There is something else... the device is more powerful than I expected... and much more uncontrollable. It doesn't only block mental powers, but all. We need to find a way to direct it's power!"

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

---

Could I take the noticeable drawback for both super-str and protection? Hybrid is an obvious monster, if he doesn't use morph.

Would like to buy two ranks of the fearsome presence feat with it.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
5 Super-senses (Darkvision, Scent, Danger Sense (scent))
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)
shift 3 points of defense to Imp Protection
1 Morph 1

Defense is now 6 (16) and Tough is 12 (Imp)

[/sblock]

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
The Cave

Einar's eyebrow risen up. And he spoke to Hybrid cautiously.

"Swell. It only means she would have only her combat skills to fight You, yes ? You said she beaten You before due to telepathy. If it's blocked, You shall have advantage ... but would still have to fight to win, right ? Isn't it good thing ?"

Rainmar

First Post
Alexiej's Lab

Alexiej after double checking data he received from his scanners, had grown more and more suspicious. Does he have some device that enable immediate travel? REadings were at least wierd, perhaps even it could have been space distortion. Seems he entered a new game with a lot of money already on table, lets see how good his hand is...

Alexiej accesed again his power of DataLink and started searching the area of the old abandoned manor, trying to sense any mechanical or electrical/technoligcal devices.

OOC: Alexiej will survey the area of manor. All mechanical or electrical. He has as much time as he wants so he takes 20 on that roll. His bonus is +12. As Alexiej can access area as big as whole continent the search should take about 20 minutes, with 1 minute base for search and x20 for taking 20.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: VV, I bought Str & Con not as powers. Does Hybrid keep them even when the device is active. 'Normal' Martians shouldn't, I think.

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

"Einar, the gold is not needed to pay for our trip to Stonehenge. If you have too much, perhaps you should invest some of it. As for the prototype Hybrid, are you saying it would nullify all powers in a certain radius unless specifically directed at an individual? If so, that will not do us any good as a weapon against any of the heroes. How much time do you think it will take for you to figure out how to direct it's energy at a specific target?"

Walking Dad

First Post
The Cave

Hybrid

"No, it only affects anyone in it's radius. And I'm no tech expert myself. But I perhaps know someone..."

ooc: May Hybrid know Alexiej from his past? Would be a nice way to bring us all together.

[sblock=ooc]

---

Could I take the noticeable drawback for both super-str and protection? Hybrid is an obvious monster, if he doesn't use morph.

Would like to buy two ranks of the fearsome presence feat with it.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
5 Super-senses (Darkvision, Scent, Danger Sense (scent))
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)
shift 3 points of defense to Imp Protection
1 Morph 1

Defense is now 6 (16) and Tough is 12 (Imp)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rainmar

First Post
OOC: Well, that would be hard as I have not included any contacts with aliens in my backgroundstory...and much of Alexiej's live have been happening in Russia. But dont worry, your Fist have leaved some tracks for me to follow ;]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Alexeij is able to find a curious device inside a cave, near the old abandoned manor. Curiously enough, it has the electronic signature of Wayne's Industries.

OOC: I think Hybrid's natural physical qualities should not be affected by the device. Only powers are affected by the Nullifying device. Oh, I'm back! Yay! Hope everyone is still around

Remove ads