The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Indeed my despicable characters. But, on the bright side I'm back on track! It'll take me some time to catch up with work and that, so don't expect posts from me in a while (say two more days?). Then we'll get some life into this.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The Cave

As the plane travel Lady Grey managed to get from her father was perpeared, the group had a wait of around a week. In that time, Einar transformed rocks into gold chunks, and Khonsu got a great deal of price using his underworld contacts. Hybrid tinkered with the device stolen from the Wayne Industries and discovered how to accurately use the device against Miss Martian.

Meanwhile, in Gotham city.

Alexeij and the Witch Hunter are now walking the streets, dragging the dying Batman behind them... Ezekiah decides he needs rest, and Alexeij offers the returned hunter a place in his mansion.
After a restful night, both villains notice Dirtbag is nowhere to be found. Nor is Batman's body...

Both Alexeij and Ezekiah earn 2 hero points each.

Several of Alexeij's men are dead, their heads twisted a few times, holes poked in their chests. A bloody mess really. I seemed the russian mobster had plans of his own with the bat.

Alexeij feels betrayed, used. He starts using his surveillance cameras to search for the villain. As he does so, he spots something odd that calls his attention. A man coming out of a black, shadowy portal, entering his antiques shops with a package. Switching to the interior camera, he finds this subject brings in gold nuggets for sale. Apparently he knows the employee, and in a dent, makes the transaction and walks out. After a few steps the man disappears in a darkness portal again. According to the advanced sensors, Alexeij is certain he could somehow calculate the most probable destination, usig the energy lectures let by the traces of the portal (A knowledge check)

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
The Cave

Einar was busy, very busy. All in all things went well, but his time was growing short. In preparation for his departure he asked Khonsu to acquire for him several items commonly avaible in department stores. Razor, soap and some sort of average looking, in england, clothes. And a pipe, for how he explained ... the only english gentleman he saw was smoking it heavily.

Given what he needed, Einar made plans for several other small rites ... but was to busy and too tired to check them out for errors, not to mention lack of references in things he had avaible.

Using the absence of both Lady Gray and Khonsu he warily approached the Hybrid and spoke to him.

"Could You tell me what You divined from the machine ?"

Rainmar

First Post
Alexiej's Manor

Alexiej was sitting behind his lab, wearing his armor. He was touching with his fingers sides of his head and speaking, obviously talking with someone yet no present here.
"Yes, that's what I believe we ought to do now. We do not know what he might be up to and before we do any kind of move I propose to gather more agenda. This might be dangerous but I think that his relative you were speaking about might be a good start. No, I'm not sure. He might or not might be in that flat. Good hunting, comrade."
Alexiej finished and disconnected from Witch Hunter's cellphone(which Alexiej bought for him). He than sat started to rotate his thumbs, he was aboviously nervous.

I just can't believe I have left myself so open. This might not come again or I will find myself dead soon. For now I should keep the curtain up and play Witch Hunter's friend well to keep him busy. Perhaps this will bear some fruit. For now I have more pressing and ... more pleasure things to look after.

Thought Alexiej while carresing the sphere from reinforced glass where brain was floating. After putting his newest trophy in vault, Alexiej turned to another thing that recently have catched his attention...

He went closer to giant computer frame sitting in his laboratory and checked the screen. Seems that all sensors deployed in city have finished gathering the energy emission signals...all that's left is to run the LHP (Logicall Hunting Program).

Alexiej have touched the spacial pad near main console to enchance program's performance with his own processing power.

OOC: Alexiej uses his DataLink power linked with Int Boost. Knowledge (Physical Sciences) Check:
1d20+21=32

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
The Cave

Seeing that Hybrid didn't replied inmediately Einar shook his shoulders and spoke flatly.

"You don't have to tell me anything about this thing, I was merely inquiring for information to proceed with startegies. As there is no other present I would like to tell You what I conceived about Your feud with Miss Martian. As You are, by human laws and customs, most likely underage ... if we want we might send authorities and police to bug Miss Martian. She can read minds, You may train to think fake thoughts to mislead her in battle. If You attack her mind first, take away her will to do battle, You won't even have to lift a finger to win. Thoughts ?"

Old Viking's voice was, as he saw no reason to pretend in front of an alien, completely devoid of emotions. Flat, matter off factly.

OOC: I know, but let's play along our lack of knowledge. ;)
OOC: need Voda Vosa's answer before Hybrid can answer.

Walking Dad

First Post
The Cave

Hybrid

Hybrid grunts, looking at the old viking. "Controlling your own mind is much easier said than done, at least for me. She is a member of a whole race of telepaths, so she has some knowledge of how to lie to each other. By Hronmeer, I know this because I have some glimpses of racial memory...

The device is to even the odds. While she is a better shapeshifter and has this heat blast vision, she is also vulnerable to fire. I'm not.

And what authorities? She is a telepathic shapeshifter with many heroes vouching for her... what change do I have to blame her?"

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

---

Could I take the noticeable drawback for both super-str and protection? Hybrid is an obvious monster, if he doesn't use morph.

Would like to buy two ranks of the fearsome presence feat with it.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
5 Super-senses (Darkvision, Scent, Danger Sense (scent))
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)
shift 3 points of defense to Imp Protection
1 Morph 1

Defense is now 6 (16) and Tough is 12 (Imp)

[/sblock]

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
"Child abuse, for starters. Eloquent lawyer could easily turn her advantages against her, I saw such stuff in television. Imagine such lie:

You were just frightened, easily impressionable kid-soldier of some evil alien race. Who was horrifically experimented upon and abadoned as failure soon after on the earth. Due to inhuman apperance and lack of proper guidance, some criminals used You as pawn. And our telepath only added fuel to the fire, using telepathically stolen memories to make You feel worse before beating the beejesus out of You.
"

Einar spoke flatly, informing Hybrid about the facts.

"And ... could You shapeshift into human form that have age similiar to Your real one ? We need to find proper representation, if You agree on this feint."

He played with his beard somewhat before speaking again.

"And I would doubt word hero suits most of those like White Sorceress. I read about Batman and Superman. These two are heroes. I'm suprised the first one still lives without superpowers keeping him alive. We could use the Media to our advantage too."

Voda Vosa

First Post
The Laboratory

"I'll find Dirtbag, and when I do, I'll claim my prize, as it's rightfuly mine. Witch Hunter Over"

Alexeij is then able to locate the energy signature. It points out at the location of an old mansion, abandoned years ago. It belonged to a rich family, who was brutally assassinated by the Joker. He used the place as hideout until Batman discovered the place, and wiped it out.
Apparently this teleporter went near there.

The Cave

As Einar finished his explanation, Lady Grey walked inside the cave, and at the same time, Shane phased in to existence from his shadowy portal, carrying the profits of the day.
The plane was ready, Stonehenge was their next stop.

[sblock= The device]
The apparatus functions as a nullification device. It turns off any power in a 5x5 burst (Will DC 20. Powers turned off this way remain off for 1d20 rounds. However, as this is a prototype, it has a 10% chance of breaking apart with each use, and it needs to recharge after being shot (which takes 1d10+5 rounds). You need to use both hands to properly activate it, and have an effective STR of 20 or more.
[/sblock]

Remove ads