The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Things were fuzzy in Lady Grey's mind. One moment, it was clear the woman in white was a threat, then the next moment, she was a friend and the man she broke out of Arkham was the threat.

[sblock=Will Save] 1d20+5=19 [/sblock]

She looked around for her opponent and located him in the water. Foolish man, thinking he can hide in the water from her! She charged at him, sword ready to slice.

Attack= 1d20+9=13

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
The Cave
Einar

Old viking anticipated that ninja would attack him directly, so he waited with his charge against the sorceress for the last moment, when the Lady Grey started dropping her sword at him. Then he moved against the sorceress. Katana sliced the clothes at his back barely grazing him, but not enough to hurt.

OOC: Just flavor thing to say that Lady Grey missed. You know, Einar will have serious talk with her about aiming sharp objects, at people.
;)
Also VV, Einar's charge is, of course, action for the next combat round.

Rainmar

First Post
Alexiej

Alexiej looked down upon Ezekiah. He saw before him in action and still have no idea how could direct fire so precisely at Batman. A fire-like energy discharge? Bugging....

Electronical voice can be heard, coming out from Alexiej's mask. "I like it. . . probably whole of Gotham would wet it's pants seeing that, but this situation gives us much more possibilities and it would be a shame to waste them. But dont worry, I dont plan on keeping it caracass for long. If you are interested, you are free to come with me and see for yourself . . ."

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Meeting Area

The three villains discuss as what to do with Batman. Apparently Alexeij wants him for later use and the witch Hunter wishes to burn him in the spot. Would the two battle for the prey?

The Cave

Seemingly out of nowhere, Shane reappeared behind the woman. He grimly raised his hand and strike it deep into the woman's back. She shrieked in surprise and pain, and fell to the floor, blood staining her white costume. She weekly raised her head, a thread of blood now running from the left side of her mouth. Staring at Einar, she said "Well... it seems I overestimated you *Cough* We'll meet again..." and in a flash of white light, she was gone.

Rainmar

First Post
"Listen", said Alexiej, his tone of voice irritated. "I dont want this piece of meat, what I want is inside. Come with me and the very moment I'm done I will give it back to you. I can even help you making a pyre or impaling stake at that bridge or Mayor's House. How does it sound to you?"

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
The Cave

Einar nodded to Shane approvingly, before staring at the Lady Gray suspiciously.

"Any one of You know good lawyer and someone from media ? I suspected something like that since yesterday, and have a plan. Fist, do You know someone who'll buy gold ?"

Einar made a mudball, surrounded it with circle of runes cut in the soft ground and started intoning from his notes while making strange gestures.

OOC: After an hour the mudball should became goldball instead of mudball. Einar will then go and sleep in the morning sun. To get rid of exhaustion. Knowledge(Arcane):26

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

Seemingly out of nowhere, Shane reappeared behind the woman. He grimly raised his hand and strike it deep into the woman's back. She shrieked in surprise and pain, and fell to the floor, blood staining her white costume. She weekly raised her head, a thread of blood now running from the left side of her mouth. Staring at Einar, she said "Well... it seems I overestimated you *Cough* We'll meet again..." and in a flash of white light, she was gone.

"Boo-yah! Who's a winner?" Shane exclaims in celebration.

"Any one of You know good lawyer and someone from media ? I suspected something like that since yesterday, and have a plan. Fist, do You know someone who'll buy gold ?"

Shane frowns. "I know some fences, but lemme think who'd do best by us..." Shane doesn't even seem to notice that the glyphs from Khonsu's mark glow again, as do his eyes.

OOC: Using Khonsu's Blessing to raise his Int by 6, so the Know:Streetwise check is +7. Eidetic Memory says he gets a +4 to remember things, not sure if that applies here. I'll roll assuming no, then we can add 4 if necessary.

Walking Dad

First Post
The Cave

Hybrid

Hybrid grunts, looking at Grey. "I said we need more options versus telepathy and mind control. Perhaps the prototype would have worked."

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

---

Could I take the noticeable drawback for both super-str and protection? Hybrid is an obvious monster, if he doesn't use morph.

Would like to buy two ranks of the fearsome presence feat with it.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
5 Super-senses (Darkvision, Scent, Danger Sense (scent))
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)
shift 3 points of defense to Imp Protection
1 Morph 1

Defense is now 6 (16) and Tough is 12 (Imp)

[/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Lady Grey stood there in the cave confused. She remembered drawing her sword and attacking the woman in white but nothing else since then.

"What happened?"

Remove ads