The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

Lady Grey

Lady Grey stood there in the cave confused. She remembered drawing her sword and attacking the woman in white but nothing else since then.

"What happened?"

"The witch lady took ya over," Shane says. "But no worries ... I beat her." The last is said with an almost childlike pride.

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

"Most appreciated. I am curious as to how this witch located us. Is it related to the incident at Arkham?" the last bit is directed at Einar.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Tired old man just nodded confirmatively, not wanting to show his weakness in front of his allies. Things were volatile enough at present.

OOC: VV, where art Yer rulings ? Anyway, Einar will transform something into gold, give it to Honsu to sell, and rest. After resting he'll repeat the process enough times to acquire sufficient money for fake passport and transportation expenses and something extra for a fancy apartment and other tiny necessities for our villains to indulge for fev days.

Padreigh

First Post
"Listen", said Alexiej, his tone of voice irritated. "I dont want this piece of meat, what I want is inside. Come with me and the very moment I'm done I will give it back to you. I can even help you making a pyre or impaling stake at that bridge or Mayor's House. How does it sound to you?"

"Lead on", Ezekiah growls. "But do not try to betray me. This burgh needs to see that the Batman is no more."

Rainmar

First Post
"Good" said Alexiej. He picked up Batman's caracass and flew down to Ezekiah, and then moved to nearest street lamp, "Come closer so I can transport us all in one go". While zzaping Batman's body from time to time with electicy he turned to Dirtbag, "You coming?".

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
OOC:I hope. The game spinned into new direction with a BANG. After all, not everyday Bats dies, right ? Second Evil Team will have to do with puny World Domination in comparision. ^^

Remove ads