The Invasion of Baskrant (northbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

Fyrm

First Post
Mercurial looks around at his fellow adventurers, and then changes shape into Sound of Stone. So, I guess we won't be seeing any pirates on this ride after all. I wounder what we're supposed to be fighting agianst, any way.

OOC: I assume we have at least enough time for a short rest before we land. If so, who is willing to donate a surge for my elixirs?

Cute-Hydra

First Post
You see in the distance a congregation of humanoids gathering, flaming braziers line the beach in the distance.. they don't look friendly, a few impulsive arrows are fired towards you well in the distance completely out of range. No major structures are in sight however.

OOC: Yes, shortrest before you land on the beach :),

Sasahara

First Post
Esraethan turns to Mercurial, "It looks as if we're about to find out who and what we're supposed to be fighting. Did you need something from me for your elixirs?"

He rolls up his sleeve, preparing himself to face the coming welcoming party.

OOC: Esraethan will give a healing surge

Fyrm

First Post
Mercurial smiles at Esraethan's offer, while taking out his dagger. Ya, thanks. This may sting a little. He then touches his blade to Esraethan's palm, just enough to create a small cut. This ought to be enough. that didn't hurt to bad, did it?

salt3d

First Post
"If'n yer needin' another volunteer, I'm still bleedin' a bit." says Len, offering his elbow to the changeling.

"By the way," Len continues as he looks towards the beach, "do we have a plan for dealing with the angry locals?"

Donutboy

First Post
Astheone looks into the distance at the party on the beach. Specifically, towards the brazier. He turns and pulls a bottle of ale from his pack, and takes a large swig. He let's it settle, then asks, "How hot do you think that fire is?"

salt3d

First Post
"Put it away, Astro; we'll need you sober for this. I know drunk is more fun, but even tieflings are more fun when they're not dead!"

Cute-Hydra

First Post
You rest briefly, and the beach comes into focus, there are five humanoids waiting, 3 elves and 2 hobgoblins, a volley of fire hits the boat but you all duck behind the cover and remain unscathed. They seem to be taking cover themselves behind hastily built barricades of rough wood. They are all carrying bows.

OOC: Please say where you are on the boat and then have your turn, the archers have readied actions so you will get shot when you come out of cover. assume that going onto the plank of the boat will brake cover.

Essentially the first "man" out will be shot up, as you don't have a defender you can send two people at once to share the shooting.

I won't be asking for Initiative, because they are waiting for you, and you can choose how you exit, the ball is in your court.

When targetting an enemy please tell me which coordinate the enemy is in as opposed to Hobgoblin a etc.

You are welcome to delay your turn until after the sortee happens, feel free to talk as free actions.

[sblock=map]
http://www.enworld.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47609&stc=1&d=1299295485
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Beach.jpg
    Beach.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 102

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC: E column to W column, any square with brown in it thats part of hte main block. The adjacent block is the boarding plank.

The barricades are minor obstacles so only -2 to shoot though.

Remove ads