The Invasion of Baskrant (northbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

salt3d

First Post
OOC: The mast provides cover -5 to shoot through.

OOC: Just to clarify, if Len moves to D4 he will have cover against the chain guy but will also take a -5 penalty to shoot at him? Sorry if this is basic rogue stuff I should know already; I'm a bit new to some of this stuff.

Darksteed

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Not to over rule or anything. Not my place to do so. Just making a pointer is all. If the chainfighter is using Dance of Death (which I believe he is). He can only attack a single person once with each attack given. That and it's a recharge so he can do it once, then needs to roll the recharge to use it again. Seen lots of DMs miss the one attack a person once part. That's the reason I bought it up is all. Six attacks is nasty for level 1.

Sorry just fought a lot of shadar-kai so far. My DM loves them heh. If this is not the case then please ignore me and toss me over board.[/sblock]

salt3d

First Post
OOC: I just re-read Hunzu's attack, and unless I got it wrong the eladrin at B6 was hit by beguiling strands, and the other at C2 was missed.

Also I noticed I moved Len to B1 (after initially specifying A1 without realising Esraethan was there) when I meant to move him to A2. That's my mistake so I'll wear it, because it should have triggered an opportunity attack.

EDIT: Please ignore the above; that's me not remembering the eladrin was moved to C3 before I took my turn.

Last edited:

Sasahara

First Post
OOC: Sorry I've been absent for a day, but I didn't get updates about this thread. *sigh* Are we back around to player moves?

Hydra- can we see onto the other ship? If that's where the other eladrin teleported, then we should be able to see her.

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC:
Apologies all, I have lost internet connection hopefully should not last past monday, blame halls of residence... I shall be updating both games no later than monday GMT.

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC: Double post, for the benefit of any subscribers who might miss an edit,

thanks Darksteed no worries about overrulling, while normally you would be correct, due to the upgrade of it becoming an elite monster I edited the move to make it able to attack the same person multiply times as part of it's ascension to elite.

You can see onto the other boat and the other eladrin is not there it's just the eladrin and the shadar-kai on the ship, and yes it's all players turns now.

rb780nm

First Post
Sound of stone plants his spear and uses the leverage to lift into the air, where he kicks out at the warrior with the chains, blasting his away. Landing, he spins the spear over in his hands and strikes out with the blade, channeling mental energy along it as he slams the blade into the warrior's torso, caueing him to stumble forwards again.

OOC: Hit vs Fort, damage plus flurry of blows, with spear bonus = 19. Push him backwards then slide him forwards again. From my angle, I dont know if there's a rail stopping him falling off, but if he doesn't fall, then I slide him back with the flurry.

Last edited:

Sasahara

First Post
Shadows and mist from the sea continue to surround Esraethan as he rapidly moves to the other side of the boat. As he braces himself on the gunwale, he points his wand at one of his foes and utters a dire word of power under his breath. The spell shreds the mental defenses of his foe, and causes him to cry out in fear and pain.

OOC: Move to D2, triggering shadow walk. Minor action to curse the eladrin at A4. Standard action to cast Dreadful Word at eladrin at A4. Roll of 12 +4 = 16 to hit Will (Roll Lookup). Damage is 18, including his curse damage (Roll Lookup)

Go encounter power! :D

EDIT: I forgot the effect of my power, which is that the target has -2 to will until the EONT

Last edited:

Donutboy

First Post
OOC: Still don't know where I am in initiative, I'll just go now.

Astheone draws two more arrows from his pack. Still staring down the eladrin, he fires the arrows at him, trying to hit vital areas. Then, moving closer to the eladrin, he slightly unbuttons his leather armor, exposing his chest, provoking the eladrin.
OOC: Actions: Twin Strike with Hunter's Quarry (Last unnamed roll is damage)
Moves to C5
Taunts Eladrin (Intimidate? Bluff? Diplomacy?)

Last edited:

Remove ads