The Invasion of Baskrant (northbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu stands quietly near the rear of the beached boat. His Talenta Sharrash gripped within a crystalline hand, the base resting against the wooden deck of the ship. He surveys the area and then picks his target. He outstretches a hand. Force collects within his free hand then is suddenly released with extreme speed. It slams into the nearby elf carrying a bow. His fixes his top hat afterwards upon his head as he continues to survey the battlefield.*

[sblock=Actions]Start of Turn: Standing in W23.

Standard: Magic Missile
-Target: Elf (U10)
-Effect: 6 FORCE damage.

Minor: Use Perception to scan the battlefield for anything hidden. (13)[/sblock]

[sblock=Hunzu]Hunzu- Male Shardmind Enchanter 1
Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 17

AC:14, Fort:12, Reflex:14, Will:14

Speed:6

HP:24/24, Temp HP:
Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:8/8

Powers-
Light
Mage Hand
Beguiling Strands
Hypnotism
Magic Missile

Action Point [ ]
Charm of Misplaced Wrath [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Shard Swarm [ ]
Suggestion [ ]

Wizard’s Fury [ ][/sblock]

salt3d

First Post
Sitting on the deck of the ship with his back to the cover afforded by it, Len places his crossbow in his lap. He takes the bolt he retrieved from the shadar-kai, a drop of blood still glistening on its tip. He shouts at the top of his lungs, "We're only here to borrow a cup of sugar!"

Before anyone can reply Len turns around, pops up and fires at the first target he sees. Immediately he crouches down and scurries away.

[sblock=Actions]
Starting from W19
Minor: Load crossbow
Standard: Disheartening Strike, +8 vs AC = 9 Dex vs AC (1d20+8=9) (First Strike class features gives combat advantage against enemies who haven't acted yet, cancelling out -2 from cover)
Move to T19, triggering Cunning Sneak class feature, allowing Stealth check to become hidden: 18 vs passive perception Stealth (1d20+11=18)[/sblock]

[sblock=Len]Len - Male Dwarf Rogue 1
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 15

AC:16, Fort:12, Reflex:16, Will:12

Speed:5

HP:22/25, Temp HP:
Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:7/7

Powers:
Deft Strike
Disheartening Strike

Action Point [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Unbalancing Shot [ ]

Blinding Barrage [ ][/sblock]

Donutboy

First Post
OOC: You said there were braziers lining the beach, but I don't see them on the map. Was it a different part of the beach you were talking about?

Sasahara

First Post
OOC: I will be home tonight and will post on the tread- sorry if I hold people up. When we are looking to leave the ship, it makes sense for me to be in the first group, as Shadow Walk will give me concealment...

Fyrm

First Post
Mercurial gets close to the plank, and changes into an Orc. Looks like someone is going to have to take a few arrows. I'm ready to toss out a potion to the pin cusion. He then pulls out a vial of glowing liquid.
OOC: Start @ R20
Actions: minor: CHangeling Disquise (Orc)
Stndard: ready a healing infusion curative admixture on the first Ally to become bloodied in range, healing the for there surge value +2.

Sasahara

First Post
"Well, somebody has to be first," Esraethan mutters to himself. He raises his rod over the edge of the gunwale and fires off a blast at the nearest enemy, muttering a curse against his elven lineage as he shoots. Then he runs for the gangplank, gathering shadows around himself as he moves.

OOC: Esraethan is on O20. He stays crouched behind the gunwale, but raises his head enough to curse the elf in U10 (minor action). He shoots, but misses (1d20+4=9)(standard action- Roll Lookup). Then he moves to K15, triggering Shadow Walk and granting himself concealment (move action).

[sblock=Esraethan]Esraethan- Male Tiefling Warlock 1
Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 16

AC:14, Fort:12, Reflex:13, Will:15

Speed:6

HP:28/28, Temp HP:
Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:8/8

Powers-
Eldritch Blast
Star Pact
Prime Shot
Shadow Walk
Warlock's Curse
Bloodhunt
Infernal Wrath

Action Point [ ]
Dreadful Word [ ]
Second Wind [ ]

Armor of Agathys [ ][/sblock]

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC: The braziers were indeed on another part of the beach, indeed you notice that many other ships that were part of the same invasion are still together a couple of miles down the beach, and they are in a larger battle against more heavily entrenched foes, these five are barricaded behind make shift ramparts clearly a quickly prepared defense against you.

I am still waiting for one more arn't I?

salt3d

First Post
OOC: We're still waiting for Astheone and Sound of Stone to act. It's closing in on four days since we've had the map up, and it's almost 48 hours since the DM answered the last question. What's the etiquette here? Is there a statute of limitations? Do we need to start sending PMs?

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC: *DM waves* sorry, I am watching the post, I am waiting for the last two to post before I continue. I will send a PM now, they have until tomorrow evening GMT to post otherwise I will do a basic action for them and resolve so far.

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: I was assuming there's be a second volunteer to run into the guns, private ryan style...

Guess it's me!

Keeping low, Sound of stone scuttles to the side of the gangplank, across from Esraethan. As the warlock moves, the thrikreen monk also jumps into action, sprinting for the bottom of the steps, doing his best to dodge and ignore the arrows flying around him.

Racing across the sand, he breaks right, heading towards the pair of archers int hew western fortification.

OOC: With a double movement and my speed of 7, I can get to r6, assuming I started in 020 and the arrows don't kill me.

If I'm hit I'd like reserve the right to modify where I run to somewhat.

Remove ads