The Invasion of Baskrant (northbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

Donutboy

First Post
Astheone peeks out from his cover, pulling his bowstring back all the way before releasing two vicious shots from his cover.

OOC: Actions: Split the Tree (+5 to attack, roll twice, take higher result. 2d10 damage. Attacking enemies at U10 and S8.)

Donutboy

First Post
OOC: Sorry about bad dice roll, said it would discard lowest. It didn't. I got a 20 though, so that's my roll. I deal 23 damage to both.

Last edited:

Cute-Hydra

First Post
Stone comes running out from behind cover, almost immediately he takes a cruel arrow to the chest, it marks him out as the other hobgoblin follows up firing at the same area driving deeply in. From behind him the "orc" throws a potion to him, glugging it down he dodges down a narrow miss as an arrow flies past, he skids forwards taking an elven arrow- but it barely penetrates.

[sblock=stats]
Elf Archer: HP 32,
AC 15, Fort 11, Ref 13, Will 12

Hobgoblin Archer: HP 39
AC 17, Fort 13, Ref 15, Will 13

U10 has lost 29hp BLOODIED
S8 has lost 23hp Bloodied
[sblock]

[sblock=shooting stone]
16+9 = 25 Vs. AC- 8+4=12 damage
16+9 = 25 Vs. AC- 4+6=10 damage
healed for 9 from Merc
13+7 = 20 Vs. Ac- 1+4=5 damage

Stone takes 16 damage and spends a healing surge.
[/sblock]

OOC: It's my turn still, but I'l let Stone say where he want's to be, so I can draw up a correct map

Fyrm

First Post
OOC: Just a note, but an Artifacer's healing infusion doesn't require the target to spend a healing surge, it just uses one to recharge it during a short rest.

Cute-Hydra

First Post
Sound of stone slaloms out of the gate, as his companions provide covering fire. The defenders split their fire, one elf has picked out Esreathan and fire at him, the two hobgoblins fire at Sound again, and the two elves put their superior perception to use to together fire at Len trying to pin him down behind the boat.

[sblock=actions]

Elf F4 26vs. AC: 12 damage to Esraethan
Hobgoblin K5 12 vs. AC MISS Sound
Hobgoblin M5 21 vs. AC Hit 10 damage to Sound
Elf S8 24vs. AC: 8 damage to Len
Elf U10 25 vs. AC: 14 damage to Len

[/sblock]

OOC: Forgive me if I didn't see it, but can I get a mark of which square you are in Donutboy

[sblock=map]
attachment.php

[/sblock]

Attachments

• Beachhead1.jpg
    Beachhead1.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 147

Remove ads