• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Invasion of Mori OOC [3.5][planar][PAUSED]

Voadam

Legend
Mor
[SBLOCK]x2 base cost for weapons and armor so 400 total for large breastplate and 24 for large mace. Ditched haversack for backpack, picked up brooch of shielding, and updated weapon and armor costs.[/SBLOCK]

reel_big_gish

First Post
I'll update the character sheet shortly.

And You're right about the cash. I'm pretty sure I forgot to deduct the cost of the ritual. I'll fix that as well.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
moritheil said:
Noted. Incidentally, your sheet should specify your race and levels. It is unclear where you are getting spell resistance from to improve, as if you take the cheapest way to be undead (Necropolitan) you have no innate spell resistance.

The SR is from Spellstitched, actually, 10 + Cha mod. Woohoo!

Details are being posted atm.

All I have left are choosing my memmed spells and working out XP/Gold costs of things. [Equipment has not yet been posted though]

Last edited:

reel_big_gish

First Post
Hanaav should be spot on now. My xp calculations matched yours (11,003xp), I detailed the golems, and deducted 3,000gp.

I did notice one oversight on my part.

Hanaav's all out of bubble-gum ;)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
moritheil said:
More ongoing sheet reviews.

Isida -
[sblock]Unfortunately, your mask of lies and circlet of persuasion both grant competence bonuses, which do not stack. Feel free to change either or both items, or to reply with a quote or link if you feel there is some mistake.

Also, did you build using 160k instead of 150k? You seem to have ~158k of gear, and ~2k in cash.[/sblock]
moritheil - [sblock]Huh... weird, I must have slipped 10k somewhere. Despite the non-stacking bonuses on the mask/circlet, I'm just going to suck it up there, because the bonuses on the other skills are too good to pass up. I removed the 20,000gp stone of luck, which I realized I never even added in bonus-wise, and bought a wand of tongues for 4,500gp and a testing chalice [A&EG] for 4,000gp. I now total a precise 150,000gp.[/sblock]

reel_big_gish

First Post
Absolute last alteration I'd like to make, cross my heart hope to die.

Can I "refund" one of my golems? I wasn't originally planning on being the primary group healer, and my gold's stretched tight enough without the additional role.

moritheil

First Post
Thanks for finalizing your sheets, everyone!

Dog Moon - Ah, I had forgotten. This is why I like to see templates and races listed :p

RBG - Sure.

moritheil

First Post
Like the turning of gears, the plot begins to move.

The offer for Gather Information checks to find out about Derwydden stands.

Knowledge (religion) checks may be requested to recall details about the native power mentioned.

If making a skill check: Sblock a message in this thread, with the pertinent modifier in the message.

Voidrazor

First Post
Darkness help me, I'm thinking about making an alt for this very interesting sounding game. I'm looking at either a corrupted Sylph sorcerer or a Master of Shrouds (not sure what race). If a Sylph (MMII p.192) is OK, what LA would you assign?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads