• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Invasion of Mori OOC [3.5][planar][PAUSED]

NapoleonicSoup

First Post
If you could check this for me I would be most grateful. My total ECL before Cleric levels would put me at 9 (3d8+4LA+2La), correct? I think I should have one more level of cleric in there.
Edit: Also, since I don't have a specific god I worship, Could I get the weapon focus feat for the salamander halfspear, and maybe even weapon proficiency in it?
Edit 2: Also, would you allow a persistent slay living?

Last edited:

moritheil

First Post
RBG - Thanks. Also,
[sblock]Roillard is mostly accurate. Izzwn is indeed a neutral greater power associated with strength. You haven't heard anything about him not explaining himself to his own clerics, though. That could be Roillard unconsciously venting his own exasperation.
[/sblock]

Voidrazor - Welcome! Sylph is generally considered cheese with brokenness on top by RAW, but if you want to play one for a reason other than sheer domination, we can certainly look into it. :p Usually balancing Sylph involves not using the interpretation that a Sylph gains sorcerous casting for any HD it has, including class levels in unrelated classes. (If that's the interpretation you're used to, sorry - but if it isn't, great!) Instead, they're given a setup somewhat like nymphs, rakshasa, and most other monstrous races - they must progress as sorcs in order to progress sorcerous casting ability.

With these modifications, Sylphs should be fine with book LA. There have been more explicit houserules done in the past, but this campaign is admittedly a bit fast and loose with balance in favor of the players.

NS - If you have the war domain, certainly that sounds fair.

How does one persist slay living? Is it a personal spell? The SRD doesn't seem to think so.

srd said:
Target: Living creature touched

Dog Moon

Adventurer
moritheil said:
How does one persist slay living? Is it a personal spell? The SRD doesn't seem to think so.

They stay dead for a longer period of time?

[I have no idea; read that and was curious myself.]

moritheil

First Post
Dog Moon - Yes. Note that that term is a pejorative one used by fiends.

[Sblock]Roillard is mostly accurate. Izzwn is indeed a neutral greater power associated with strength. You haven't heard anything about him not explaining himself to his own clerics, though it is true that he isn't answerable to anyone else in his pantheon. Izzwn is considered very old, said to have fought dozens of other powers and claimed their artifacts as spoils of war.

Izzwn himself is said to have foresight as to when great battles will occur, and occasionally takes it upon himself to show up.[/sblock]

Last edited:

moritheil

First Post
Shayuri -
[sblock]Derwydden is rumored to have fey blood. He has unique spell-like abilities, but many powerful fiends view him as somehow deficient because of his heritage and rumored lack of physical prowess. This has caused difficulties in raising support.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads