The Irregulars of Hollowfaust

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
As to your question regarding Janus. He's just an NPC. Ranger 6/Viligant 4th. He's mainly there to act as liason/contact master for the Vigils for any thing going on in the West. He works with both the Ganjus Vigil and the Pelernoi. Officially though he reports to the latter. Right now he's working setting up a small Vigil in Gascar Peaks, but it's tough going. Not everyone wants such Vigil that far from Vesh.

Ruined

Explorer
Wow, did all of us get dragged into Scarred Lands due to Hollowfaust? The cover entranced me, then the idea that it was a city of not-so-evil necromancers hooked me. The history of the city blew me away, but there were all these cool parts I didn't quite understand, so I had to get more, and down she goes...

And celebration is due! I start my first intro session with one of the characters this weekend. And soon, I hope to be in the ranks with these other fine storytellers, spreading the word of SL as a story hour... Can I meet the fine standards set by Nightfall, Lars, SSS-Druid, and others?

Nightfall

I'm with you Lars. The more the merrier! :) Good luck with yours Ruined!

*is kind of glad it took Hollowfaust and undead to draw us all together!* ;)

madriel

First Post
Err, my group just had the Gazetteer when we started playing. :eek:

I can't wait to restart our campaign. It's been on hold for six months due to RL stuff and all sorts of goodies have come out since then. We were playing in Khirdet and we're not heading for Hollowfaust when we pick up again. We're going to Burok Torn.

Nightfall

Well have fun in Burok Torn then! Just be ware the High Gorgons! :) I would like to see Bov's story hour again. It was neat watching you guys traverse that part of Ghelspad.

Lars Frehse

First Post
For me, too, it was the Gazetteer that drew me to the scarred lands. When I read it, I really enjoyed the feeling that there is an adventure hook around every corner...

So, enjoy Burok Torn.

And, Nightfall, I am pretty envious of your players contributing to your Story Hour. :)

Nightfall

Well I'm just lucky that the guys I play with are GREAT players. I mean I'd kill to have them play with me in real life.

Xaltar

First Post
Hey Nightfall, how do you handle online gameplay? Messageboards?

I'm sort of interested in forming an online campaign at some point, but I actually have to turn away real-life gamers!

Remove ads