The Irregulars of Hollowfaust

madriel

First Post
Nightfall said:
Well have fun in Burok Torn then! Just be ware the High Gorgons! :) I would like to see Bov's story hour again. It was neat watching you guys traverse that part of Ghelspad.

High Gorgons? Been there, killed that. The Bov also threw four wall of hornets at us at the same time, plus some of those Totems of Mormo. Didn't even lose anybody.

I've been trying to write it up properly as a SH, but I'm having trouble reconstructing the timeline. I'd also have to decide where to retcon it to fit with sourcebooks that came out afterwards.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
In what way? I mean it's not like you ressurrected Mormo right? ;) If you DO need some help I'll be happy to do it.

madriel

First Post
I didn't have info on clerical domains, so my cleric has the Earth domain which is not canon for Madriel.

Bov didn't have a description of Khirdet to use. He decided the druids lived in treehouses. In the sourcebooks they live in wattle and daub huts. It'd be easy to combine the two.

Things like that.

I'll be sure to drop you a line if I need help, Nightfall.

When's the next update?:)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Tomorrow most likely. I got a few other things I HAVE to do but I promise update will be before the next session (which is Tuesday at 8 pm)

*smirk* Could say you were granted that post thusmathusly by Madriel. ;) But no biggie.

Remove ads