• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Jade Frontier, part 2 (DM: THB, Judge: Lord Sessadore)

Katana_Geldar

First Post
Firete nods to the goblin. Before this one wakes up, we need a better idea of what is going on here. She takes the time to examine the places they had been in more closely.

[sblock=Taking 10 Perception]I'm taking ten for Perception, want to see if there's anything that will tell us of what these goblins are up to.[/sblock]

OOC 2Heads: You were waiting for us; I think everyone's waiting to see if anyone has a bright idea on what to do with the goblin we didn't kill...

Yishim looks at the blood and broken bodies littering the floor, many of which bear the mark of his own arcane power. He looks to Firete and Miranna.

So what to do with the one we didn't finish off? Do we think he knows anything? I'll leave you to decide what's best.

I suggest we explore further. Riveth spoke of an eastern passage off the first room where the goblins had dug for treasure. I think we should take a look; maybe we'll find something. If not, the passage to the south is likely where the root of this evil lies.

[sblock=Heal]Burn a surge to get to full. Seems a waste to use it for just 3 hit points, but I guess my surge value is only 5 anyways![/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Miranna gave a brief glance towards their captive, then shook her head. "I can't think what questions to ask him- would that we had captured Malgrim instead. Bind him tight, gag him, leave him I guess, unless someone has a better idea of what to ask. Let's check that eastern passage then, and if that yields nothing, we'll push on..."

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
ooc: Assuming you do just that...

The passage to the east quickly opens into a large chamber that appears to be in the process of being excavated. You see various picks, lanterns, and carts scattered across the room. However, after fairly extensive searching, you come to the conclusion that if the goblins had found anything of value, they didn't leave it here.

As you turn to leave, you feel a sudden drop in the ambient temperature, accompanied by the sound of a young child sobbing behind you. You don't see anything, but each of you feels something rush past you, gently brushing against your skin.

Whatever it was, it's gone now.

Katana_Geldar

First Post
First, I want to question this one. Firete says, drawing her dagger and walking over to the tied up goblin. I'm not giving up the chance to find out once and for all what these vermin have been doing, or what they are planning to do. And possibly, she said with a smile, send him back to his friends with a message from us. She bent down over the goblin tosee if he was awake yet.

Remove ads