• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Jade Frontier, part 2 (DM: THB, Judge: Lord Sessadore)

pathfinderq1

First Post
"Well, if he isn't going to talk just leave him for now," Miranna rasped. "Let's get moving before the rest of our foes realize we're here..."

OOC: Don't forget- it isn't just louder. You have to speak louder AND slower- it makes American English into the universal language.

It's unlikely that this little one is going to give us any useful information. I'm disinclined to finish him now that the battle is over, so let's leave him. He's not going anywhere. Let's go to the south.

Fragsie

Explorer
As the group heads off down the south corridor, Cheysuli hangs back a little and whispers conspiratorially to Firete, "Do not worry, it is just that some people are a bit squeamish with torture, even when it's not that messy. We will get our chance though, there will be no denying us when it is someone more likely to have information we need."

Katana_Geldar

First Post
Firete looked a little surprised. Who said anything aboute torture? Do you not know that suggestion is always more powerful than the actual act. 'Twas but a bluff, and a good one to make as it saves you facing the whole morality of the act itself.

Fragsie

Explorer
"Mental torture is still torture, that is what I was referring to when I said 'not that messy'. But then 'morality' is a little foreign to me, as a concept it has no place in the Feywild, one must learn to be as true to one's nature as is possible or else not survive a week."

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
You pass through several storerooms containing nothing but cobwebs and moldering crates. The faded quality of your lights adds a rather bleak cast to the already dismal environment.

Soon the path twists to the west and then down a short flight of stairs. At the bottom, you find yourselves at a crossroads, so to speak. There are three passages available: one to the north, one to the south, and another continuing west. You can't make out any light besides that of your sunrods, but it appears that there is something written on the stones of the north and east paths, in each case about 30 feet away from you.

[sblock=Arcana or Religion 15]It looks like some sort of rune, but you would have to get closer to be sure, or to have a chance of identifying its purpose.[/sblock]

The southern path, on the other hand, immediately opens up into a larger chamber, with a second chamber visible through that.

Last edited:

Remove ads