• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Kobold's Captive (ozymandias79 judging)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
The cheif looks to Skalisss and response in Draconic.

[sblock="Draconic"]
"The Goblins came into our mines from below, They drove us from the good caves where the fresh waters flow. We had to move into these caves, after a time the waters here dried up, the filthy goblins have blocked it to drive us out."[/sblock]

Brain

First Post
Vixo speaks up. "We need to inspect the girl, make sure she is not harmed." He takes one step towards her.

[sblock=Stat Block]
Vixo - Male Kobold Rogue 1
Passive Perception:16, Passive Insight:11, Senses: Normal
AC:16, Fortitude:13, Reflex:16, Will:11 -- Speed:6, Size: Small
HP: 28/28, Bloodied 14, Surge Value 7, Surges left 8/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Shifty (Minor action shift 1) [Kobold Racial]
Deft Strike [Rogue 1]
Riposte Strike [Rogue 1]

King's Castle [Rogue 1]
Multiclass Fighter Power [Student of the Sword Feat]

Blinding Barrage [Rogue 1]
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"If you want my opinion, we could get rid of both, I think we would just be a good riddance of annoying problems." replies Trevor to Hadrak.

Moon_Goddess

The chief responds to Vixo in Draconic

[sblock="Draconic"]
"You only may examine the human. The rest stay where they are."

[/sblock]

The tough looking kobold closest to Tilla moves beside her and watchs Vixo approach

Brain

First Post
Vixo walks over to the girl and takes a closer look.

Is she restrained in any way? Does she look healthy? What is her reaction to Vixo?

He says to the chief in draconic
[sblock=draconic]"How did you end up with her anyways? Did you get the short end of some bargain?"[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]All right, Vixo is close enough to protect the girl. Let's start stabbing people!

It's hard to reasonably coordinate for a surprise round since we didn't pre-arrange it... but I say Vixo should go for a bluff vs Insight to see if he can sucker punch the nearby guard in a surprise round and then we all roll for initiative.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I agree with Mal... Trevor doesn't care who is rright or wrong, the girl is there and except Vixo, he doesn't care much for a kobold.[/SBLOCK]

Moon_Goddess

[sblock="OOC"]

Tilla appears healthy but tired, she is unrestrained she looks very nervious about Vixo's approach.

Ok, if you guys want to attack I'm gonna need a Insight Roll out of Vixo to see if he notices your plan, if he fails he's gonna be on the wrong end of a surprise round. If he makes it then I'll allow his bluff attack on his init. Basically if someone's gonna do something you guys will have to do it soon.

[/sblock]

JRYoung

First Post
[sblock="OOC"]
If Skalisss bought the Chief's story he might very well try to talk the party into going down and pursuading the Goblins to restore the water flow (one way or another). His Insight check was 15, what was his read?
[/sblock]

Remove ads