The Kolloseaum: Team Gil's Conscience (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: 5 sets of HW then the last two for next combat.

Gil will give two surges to his Healing infusion, one to heal Ootah, the other to prepare his healing infusion for next combat.

OOC: Thanks. Ootah's stats end up as follows:

[sblock=mini-stats] Ootah Half-Orc Ranger 5
Initiative: +7, Passive perception: 22, Passive Insight: 15
Defenses: AC: 21, For: 16, Ref: 19, Will: 16
HP: 45/46, Bloodied: 23, Surge value: 11, Surges/day:4/8 Speed: 6 squares
Languages: Common, Giant
AP: 0
Powers:
Twin Strike, Clever Shot
Two Fanged Strike, Disruptive Strike, Invigorating Stride, Furious Assault, Surprise Strike
Skirmish Stance, Flying Steel[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.

Martelai is full with healers mercy and one surge (assuming song of rest is active) - or one big heal with +24 (but it would take miracle to go there :))

6/9 total surges

Cyr is full with two surges, taking one healing word +14 and healers mercy, assuming at least +9 bonus. Otherwise he takes proportionally more +16/+19/+20 etc...

[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], what's the bonus for your healers mercy?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Martelai takes Healers mercy 14+13 = 27 and then spends a surge without taking away healing words (although I think this should've been done in specific order by dims...)

15+27+14 = 29+27 = 56 :) even overshot it a little

[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], there is no point in using mercy more then once or maybe, maybe twice, no one will be bloodied after those and it doesn't work on non-bloodied creatures.

Also, ask if you want Cast Fortune or it'll go to waste (I would do it for myself, but can't and don't want to force the rolls on someone who doesn't want them)

pathfinderq1

First Post
OOC: With the Healer's Mercy (surge +13) and one use of her Majestic Word (surge +6), Joy is up to full HP- with 5 surges left. Updated stat block below.

[sblock= “Joy”]
Human (Elan), Hybrid- Ardent|Bard, MC- Warlord
Initiative +4/Passive Perception 18/Passive Insight 12;
HP 46 (46)/Bloodied 23/Surge value 11/Per day= 9(4 used; 5 left)
AC 20/FORT 16/REF 17/WILL 20
Speed 5/Size medium/Saves normal
STR 13 (+1)/DEX 14 (+2)/WIS 8 (-1)
CON 14 (+2)/INT 12 (+1)/CHA 20 (+5)
Melee basic: Falchion +1, +8 (AC), 2d4+4 damage

Skills: Arcana +8; Athletics +8; Bluff +12; Endurance +10; Perception +8; Streetwise +12
Racial and class abilities: Telepathy 5, Origin= Immortal; Bardic virtue (Valor, +3 tHP once/turn); Skill versatility; Ardent mantle (elation; +2 Diplomacy and Intimidate, +2 damage dealt with OAs for allies with aura 5); Psionic augmentation (+2 pp)

At-will Powers: Demoralizing strike, Energizing strike, Misdirected mark
Encounter powers: Shout of triumph, Ardent surge (x1), Majestic word (x1), Elan resilience
Daily powers: Slayer’s song, Invitation to defeat (used), Inspiring word, Inspiring fortitude
Item powers: Harsh songblade (daily), Dwarven armor (daily)(used)
>Action points: 0 left (of 1)
>Second wind: not used
http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Joy_(pathfinderq1)

[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
Also, ask if you want Cast Fortune or it'll go to waste (I would do it for myself, but can't and don't want to force the rolls on someone who doesn't want them)

H-orc.jpg

"What are those bones for?" asks the half orc.

OOC: If the rolls are bad I can "spend" them quickly with twin strike and if they are good I have not used my dailies yet.

Remove ads