The Kolloseaum: Team Gil's Conscience (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: Could you push J8 one less square than the others? Keeps them in a burst 1/blast3, and keeps the one from being adjacent to Lerrick.

dimsdale

First Post
Lerrick gasps for air as new life flows through her body. The world around her is a blur. As she blinks her eyes and shakes her head things become more clear. I've got to get some better armor. Lerrick sees from her scan of the battle field that Joy and Artemus are in dire need of healing. She notices Joy mend some of her wounds. Seeing that, the cleric goes on the offense, first sending a blast of silver light into a group of foes, some of which feel the weekened. The light also reaches Kauldron, healing some of his wounds. Lerrick regains vitality as well, which gives her the strengh to send a wave of healing toArtemis, which flows into every limb of his body, giving him strength and vigor to fight on.

[sblock=actions]
healing from Gil: 13 hp (thanks CabaNa :) )
movement: crawl to L6
action: Becon of hope: Close burst 3; +9 vs will: I7, I8, J7, J8, N5 respectively: 19, 10, 25, 10 crit:

Each enemy in burst are weaken until the end of its next turn.

Effect: Lerrick and Kauldron regain 6 hit points, and your healing power restore +5 hit points until the end of the encounter.

minor: healing word on Artemus: HS + 2d6+9= 19+5 from becon of hope = HS+24 healing.

AP: second wind: HS for another 11 hp +6 from becon of hope:

Total healing to Lerrick: 30; Kauldron: 6, Artemus: 24+HS

Lerrick down to 5 surges now

[/sblock]

ooc: I spend anothe AP. If we didn't get one back from the first battle the ignore the AP I used in this turn.

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=Immediate Interrupt]Immediate Interrupt: Pure Devotion
-Trigger: Platform attacks Kauldron.
-Effect: Kauldron gains a +4 power bonus to Fortitude and Will until the end of his next turn.

Would make Kauldron's Will 25. Kauldron wouldn't take the 16 neaurotic and not be slid one closer to the edge of the platform. Spellweavers attack would just teleport him to the edge of the platform. Kauldron definitely does not wish to go into that muck.[/sblock]

GM: Sounds good to me.

[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], you'll get an AP after this fight as it's the second encounter.

[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] You seem to be warning allies away from the enemy, should I wait for your turn before charging in?

[MENTION=30079]Rapida[/MENTION], as long as you're out of blast 3 from Cyr (for stunning attack) or alternately blast 1 for blinding attack. I'm fine. Also, if you go between Cyr and enemy line I'll drop blades of astral fire on an AP.

[MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION], [MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION], [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION]
what do you think better effect?
Hit: 2d6+7 thunder damage and target is stunned (save ends)
Miss: Half damage and the target is dazed until the end of your next turn.
Cyr is dazed TENT

Hit: 1d8+7 radiant damage, the target is blinded (save ends) and dazed TENT
Miss: Half damage and the target is blinded TENT

Doing half damage to shadwalkers for this round...
In fact, I could drop status on one side and then cover the allies on the other side with astral blades. BEtween blind and +5 to AC, they are bound to miss wildly :angel:

Updateing in several hours, have to go.

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Um wow. Artie just went from 1/37 to 34/37. Nice job @dimsdale ! @MetaVoid I would go for the stun, but I think the winning factor might be what defense it targets as most of these guys are weak in fortitude but not reflex... your call.

Last edited:

[sblock=Iron Sky][MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION], it seems you didn't move SW to M4. Assuming that is because he saved and M4 is in the oil, I believe [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] got another slide in and you should roll another save to see if he dropped in[/sblock]

"Good work Martelai. Artemis, Brenwar, get to the orbs and keep that one in the oil. Gil, get inside the blue circle, the advantage of the center crystal is worth the attack!"

"People of Daunton and visitors to this city, you're about to witness a miracle. Something not heard in this city for milennia. Name of the King of Gods will be spoken aloud. Last one to speak it was human like most of you are, 1127 years ago. Close your ears, this is not for mortal ears, but don't worry, you'll hear it with your whole body!"

shouts Cyr as he turns toward grouped eladrin. He opens his mouth and speaks, but the word is not heard. It is FELT and SEEN as visible ripple from his mouth, but the ears and minds refuse to accept the sound of it, such is the power of the name of Joven.

Even immortal deva reels at the power of the name swaying slightly in place. The effect on the eladrin however is much more profound as they stare slackjawed, their ears ringing and bleeding, eyes watering from the thunderous pronunciation.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: History to vow the crowd (1d20+14=27) +4 to next d20
Standard: Silent Malediction vs Fort(Shade 3; Merc 2; Shade 1; Shade 2; Merc 1); thunder damage (1d20+12+4=29, 1d20+12=17, 1d20+12=29, 1d20+12=23, 1d20+12=15, 2d6+7=12)
Memory of Thousand Lifetimes to Merc2(1d6=3)
Shadewalker 1,2 and 3 are stunned (save ends) and take 6 thunder damage
Mercenary 2 is stunned (save ends) and takes 12 thunder damage

Mercenary 1 is dazed TENT Cyr and takes 6 thunder damage

Cyr is dazed TENT (will use Superior Will at the start of the turn)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
Uncovering his ears, Gil marvels at the deva Um... Wow. still trying to shake some of the ring from his ears the wizard smiles widely. Between you and Martelai, I've experienced the whole of the heavens.

OOC: Cyr will have to use a move action to get in range for that attack, as Joy moved the enemies to I5-K7, they are still in a blast 3 formation though. @dimsdale , Lerrick gets to target six enemies (instead of five) from where she used that burst; the one at N5, and all the grouped enemies above, thank Joy.

Great teamwork!

Last edited:

OOC: [MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION], if they are moved, everything falls appart, Cyr is restrained. Oh, why did she move them?

[MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION], is there a chance you could push them without moving them away from Cyr? Or at least keep them withing 3 or even 4 of Cyr ( I can enlarge it once a day, I'd rather save it since they were grouped nicely...)

OR [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION] may allow my action to take place just before Joys (as I was speaking (and posting) before, just didn't have time to finish it properly...

If neither appeals to you then change the power used to Blinding light (blinded save ends and dazed TENT to those hit, blinded TENT to missed), miss merc 2 even with +3 from memeory of 1000 lifetimes...

Also, Cyr slides Lerrick to L7

Last edited:

Remove ads