The Kolloseaum: Team Gil's Conscience (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)

Darksteed

First Post
*Kauldron looks over and up at the massive half-orc then back at Artemis*

Him? No. I can't say that I know any of you lot. Signed meself up just to have a wee bit of fun. Well waiting for me next travels.

FourMonos

First Post
"Well, you got the thickest armor. I think we're going to stand behind you when the bad stuff starts," Artemis grins.

OOC: Isn't [MENTION=30079]Rapida[/MENTION] bringing Brenwar along too?

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"Well, you got the thickest armor. I think we're going to stand behind you when the bad stuff starts," Artemis grins.

OOC: Isn't @Rapida bringing Brenwar along too?

GM: I'll get the other tread's combat started and wait until tomorrow to start yours in case Brenwar is coming in.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
GM: Forgot to ask for character portraits. Link or upload one you want to use. If you don't have one (somehow) I can find one in my collection, but it'll take me much longer than just cropping yours. It'll probably be tomorrow night (16-24 hours from now) before I have time to get the match going.

Edit: Also, two clarifications - (1) "Challenging" difficulty would be better named "Brutal" and (2) you may withdraw before you finish all the fights in your contract, but you will not receive treasure for any of your fights unless you complete all your fights. If these clarifications effect the contract at all, you can change it.

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
Here's Artemis

brad_pitt.jpg

Hmm, usually that comes across as a picture. Let me know if that doesn't pull up the picture...

I have one on my wiki too. It's not a portrait and if you can make the eyes blue on the image I would appreciate it.

Cyr spends few quiet moments in a corner and suddenly there is small anger hovering in front of him.

"Will we do well if we spread out, start distanced from one another in the first challenge? Yes..." he offers his left hand "...or no?" he offers the second one.

He repeats the procedure for other two combats.

OOC: Hand of Fate free daily augury. If someone has smarter questions feel free. I thought this will give us hint if there will be ranged attackers or area attacks so we avoid fireball formation or create shield wall depending on the answers

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=Gil's Token]

wizard-hat-th.gif

http://www.clipartandcrafts.com/clipart/holidays/halloween/thumbs/wizard-hat-th.gif
[/sblock]

[sblock=Final Contract]

Round One: Warming up the crowd...

Easy
Simple
Objectives No
Normal

Round 2: Whipping the crowd into a frenzy...

Hard
Hazardous
Objectives Yes
Normal

Round 3: The crowd is rioting on the boat...

Brutal
Extreme
Objectives No
Normal

[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministat]

Under the affect of Martelai's Cast Fortune; Cast fortune for Gilgamesh (1d20=1, 1d20=3, 1d20=14) These results replace the next three non-trivial rolls of the type: attack roll, saving throw or skill check. At DM's discretion trivial rolls or rolls in non-dangerous situation cannot be replaced by prepared rolls. The effects ends when all three rolls are used or on the next extended rest. The target doesn't know his/her fortune unless Martelai tells it. (Gil has been informed.)

Gil Human Hybrid Wizard/Artificer multiclass Assassin theme Scholar
AC 17 Fort 16 Reflex 19 Will 17 (+1 from ranged attack 5 squares away Cloak of Distortion)
HP 36 bloodied 18, Surges 7 Surge value 9
Passive Insight 19, Passive Perception 19, Normal vision
Second Wind: Not Used,
Saving Throws: +5 vs Fear Effects (Battle Hardened)
AP total 1, Speed 6, Initiative +6, Languages Common, Draconic, Elven
At-will powers; Thundering Armor, Winged Horde, Freezing Burst, Ghost Sound, Light, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand
Encounter powers; Twilight Falls, Phantasmal Henchman, Phantasmal Henchman Attack Power, Use Vulnerability, Shadow Step, Moonstride, Healing Infusion: Curative or Resistive, Orb Shift
Daily powers; Caustic Rampart
Action point; Demonskin Tattoo

[/sblock]

Glad to be a diverse group, I'm Gil. says the human in the purple and gold tiger striped robes, Never want to be in a group of your own kind, end up on the wrong side of a "historical" match. the young scholar shakes his head, and his hat skews a bit. So what does everyone here do, I've got some experience with the Arena, not this one, but they're all similar. We'll feel each other out the first match, hold back so we don't get the crowd going too early. We can let loose in the second match, but make sure to hold at least one great trick for the end. Remember this is a show as much as a competition. Gil smiles widely, Now who needs a healing potion? The wizard reaches into his robes, producing an orb in one hand, and a vial in the other.

OOC: Gil owns 4 potions of healing, would our defender like a couple? Whomever else volunteers first for "front line" duty, can have one as well. Gil will keep one on himself, in case he goes down, and no one nearby has a decent "heal" skill.

Last edited:

Remove ads