The Kolloseaum: Team Gil's Conscience (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Um wow. Artie just went from 1/37 to 34/37. Nice job

ooc: the power of the pacifist healer :).

@ Everyone: Lerrick didn't use healer's Mercy last round because not very many allies were bloodied last turn. However, in healing Artie, Lerrick was not able to heal herself. Please save some healing in case Lerrick goes down again. She still has another healing word: HS 2d6+9+5 (Beacon of Hope power) and healer's mercy

[MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION]: Beacon of hope is burst 3. From Lerrick's position she would not be able to reach the foe at H7.

Rapida

First Post
OOC:
Will describe later, late for a movie

[sblock=Combat]

Start of Turn:
Current HP: 40/65 HP (I don't believe you factored in my 1/dr all for the two attacks I took, if you did ignore this and I'm at 38)

Turn Actions:
Move Action:
Move to J9

Standard Action:
Righteous Smite vs. Eladrin Mercenary 2 (1d20+13=22+4[Heroic Effort], 2d10+5=10)
--Expend Heroic Effort
--All allies within 5 squares get 8 temporary hit points
--Brenwar gets +1 all defenses from Hammer Shield

Minor Action:
NULL

End Turn:

HP: 40/65 HP (8 TMP)

[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Brenwar – Male Human Paladin 6
PC:Brenwar Holyshield (Rapida) - L4W Wiki

Initiative: +2, Speed: 5 Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 21
AC: 26 (25+1) Fort: 19 (18+1), Reflex: 19 (18+1), Will: 21 (20+1), Resist: 1/all
HP: 40/65 (8 THP), Bloodied: 32 , Surge Value: 17, Surges Left: 7/13

Action Points: 0

Feats of Note:
Whenever Brenwar spends a healing surge, he gains 3 resistance to all damage until the start of his next turn.

Whenever Brenwar uses a power that allows an ally to spend a healing surge or regain hit points as if she had spent a healing surge, that ally can use his healing surge value (17 HP) to determine the number of hit points gained.

OA Basic Melee Attack: +11 Virtuous Strike (Vanguard's Hammer) 1d10+5 Damage

Powers At-Will Powers:Divine Challenge, Ardent Strike, Virtuous Strike, Lay on Hands (2/3 Remaining)
Encounter Powers: Valorous Smite, Righteous Smite, Virtue, Channel Divinity, Deliverance of Faith, Heroic Effort, Censure the Unholy, Divine Reverence, Second Wind
Daily Powers: Majestic Halo, Hallowed Circle, Magic Item Daily
[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
It seems you didn't move SW to M4. Assuming that is because he saved and M4 is in the oil, I believe Neurotic got another slide in and you should roll another save to see if he dropped in.

GM: True dat: 1d20=14, saved.

OR Iron Sky may allow my action to take place just before Joys (as I was speaking (and posting) before, just didn't have time to finish it properly...

GM: I'm just now looking at it so I'm not sure what the issue is - especially since your post gives no information (that I can see) about whether your attack is a burst, blast, melee, or ranged attack. If it's an area burst, then where is it centered and what does it cover? What is the issue with the positioning/turn order that's happened?

GM: I'm just now looking at it so I'm not sure what the issue is -? What is the issue with the positioning/turn order that's happened?

OOC: [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION]: Silent Malediction is close blast 3 while blinding light is ranged 10 area burst 1 so if enemies are moved I cannot use close blast 3, but have to change to Blinding Light.

That changes defense targeted from Fort (18) to Ref (22) which causes a miss on the mercenary AND there is no stun, but blindness and dazed. I can live with both (damage is lower on blinding light (less by 1d8). Everything in the original rolls could be used as-is just the condition is less severe then stun. And Cyr is fairly frail so I would like to have a turn without attacks :)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Attack stuff.

GM: For PbP, when in doubt I go with whatever keeps the game going. If you doing the stunning attack is what does it, then do that. I think we have 3/4 people left to go, but L4W slows way down on weekends and even more on holidays, so I'll wait until Tuesday to update unless they all post tomorrow some time. NPCing players is a huge pain anyway.

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the delay. Though I've been waiting on seeing what's been going on with the last two moves. Are the clustered lot stunned or blind? Did they get slid by Joy or was it reconned. It's all very confusing currently.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases