• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Last Gods - In Game - The Sword and Scale Trading Company

Rhun

First Post
Aram/Orin

"We must reach the Mausoleum, giant! For our good as well as your own. If you will not stand aside, then we are forced to resolve this with arms." Aram/Orin attacks at Wayfickle from the froint with his mace in an attempt to kneecap the mighty giant, hoping to allow his friends a chance to get into flanking position.

OOC: Full attack vrs. Wayfickle

Legildur

First Post
Skleroc/Halidon

Unfamiliar with his current form, Skleroc is aware that he has taken a mighty wound, but he also knows that he needs to stay in contact if they are to have a chance to bring the giant down. Maneuvering slightly to ensure a flank position (ooc: note the Adaptable and Vexing Flanker feats, particularly for the other rogues), he unleashes a flurry of attacks with his longsword, praying that the giant's target rich environment will save him.

OOC: Atk +16/+16/+11 (1d8+4+2d6, 19-20/x2) [+4 atk and +2d6 sneak attack damage from flanking], AC 14.

D20Dazza

Explorer
ooc: Yep, mea culpa, sorry guys - I've been slow (obviously). I'm finding it easier to react than be proactive at the moment - combat's a pain ;) - luckily most of the rest of the adventure is puzzles ;) I'll try and advance things post haste.

Thanks for your patience.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Orin/Skleroc continues to nonchalantly skirt around Wayfickle, trying to look as unmenacing as possible

Wayfickle aims a blow of his huge morning star at Skeroc/Halidon who proves quick enough to deftly dodge out of the way, the huge head of the weapon smacking into the ground beside him.

Halidon darts forward looking to lay the smack down on his adversary.

Unfamiliar with his current form, Skleroc is aware that he has taken a mighty wound, but he also knows that he needs to stay in contact if they are to have a chance to bring the giant down. Maneuvering slightly to ensure a flank position, he unleashes an attack with his longsword, praying that the giant's target rich environment will save him.

As he moves into attack Wayfickle reacts, slamming his fist down on Skelorc (ooc: 15 non-lethal damage)

Skleroc's sword flashes through the air quickly slicing deeply into the giant's leg leaving a deep gouge, running red with blood and soaking the giant man's slashed pants.

Having positioned himself for a surprise attack Kageri/Aram attacks with whirling blades of death. One of his scimitars strikes true, leaving a nasty gash, the second bounces of the giants thick hide.

"We must reach the Mausoleum, giant! For our good as well as your own. If you will not stand aside, then we are forced to resolve this with arms."

Aram/Orin attacks at Wayfickle from the front with his mace in an attempt to kneecap the mighty giant, hoping to allow his friends a chance to get into flanking position. His attack lands true, striking the giant a mighty blow.

Fhilearane cautiously moves forward. As the dragonkin is almost in melee combat range the giants morning star flicks out of the ground and swipes sideways, smacking into Fhilearane and driving him backwards with a loud "OOOFFF" [00C: 35 damage]

22 - Orin
19 - Wayfikle
14 - Halidon
12 - Skleroc/Kageri
10 - Aram
9 - Fhilereane

Kafkonia

First Post
With a twinge of guilt as his companions battle the massive humanoid, Orin/Skleroc continues to maneuver around the edge of the battlefield. Once he feels he is out of range of Wayfickle, he will make a bee-line for the mausoleum if possible.

Rhun

First Post
Aram-in-Orin's body, happy with the success of his first strikes against his giant foe, continues the assault, spinning his mace through a series of complicated attack patterns.

OOC: Full attack vrs. Wayfickle...and sorry, I'd calculate the attack bonuses and such, but between it being a character I'm not familiar with and the magic-dead effect, I'm having a rough time. But I want to say +10/+5

Legildur

First Post
Skleroc-in-Halidon's body takes the massive strike from the fist, but maintains the pressure and attacks with a flurry of strikes with the longsword.

OOC: same stats as before

Erekose13

Explorer
Kageri/Aram begins spinning as he tumbles to the right a few feet. His slashing blades strike out at the giant.

ooc: Tumble, take 10 = 31. Full Attack - +13/+8 Scimitar +1 keen (1d6+2, 15-20/x2) AND +13 Scimitar +1 (1d6+2, 18-20/x2) + flanking if possible.

(not actually dervish dancing yet as it would only last 2 rounds? then I'd be fatigued)

Remove ads