• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Last Gods - In Game - The Sword and Scale Trading Company

D20Dazza

Explorer
Seeing you ('cept Kageri/Aram) all prepare for battle Wayfikle pulls the brutal looking morningstar from its home at his belt and strides purposely forward, a look of resignation upon his face.

"I apologise for what I am about to do but tis my wyrd. I hope you understand? he grumbles as he walks "Please remember I gave you the opportunity to leave, and you can break off the combat at anytime and leave by declaring your intentions - I may even heed your calls"

The 20' tall man is around 50' away from you.

Initiative
23 - Kageri
22 - Orin
19 - Wayfikle
14 - Halidon
12 - Skleroc
10 - Aram
9 - Fhilereane

Rhun

First Post
Aram/Orin

Aram/Orin moves straight toward Wayfikle, his weapon ready. What am I doing, what am I doing, what am I doing? I should be sneaking up on this guy...

OOC: Aram/Orin will attack Wayfikle with his mace.

Legildur

First Post
Halidon/Skleroc sighs as the overly large Wayfickle readies himself with an overly large morningstar. "What if we simply moved around him to the mausoleum?" he asks of the others. "Maybe there is no need to fight," he suggests hopefully as he moves into a position towards the right flank with longsword ready.

OOC: Atk +14 (1d8+4, 19-20/x2) [+4 atk and +2d6 sneak attack damage if flanking - see Adaptable Flanker], AC 14.

ByteRynn

First Post
Halidon/Kageri, robbed of all psionics starts to feel quite weak indeed. He moves toward the back of the group, drawing his dagger, and trying to make himself look very unintimidating.

"Perhaps we should talk our way through this?"

Erekose13

Explorer
Kageri/Aram will sneak around behind the large guardian. He'll wait till one of his companions is already engaged before entering with whirling blades of death.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Halidon/Kageri, robbed of all psionics starts to feel quite weak indeed. He moves toward the back of the group, drawing his dagger, and trying to make himself look very unintimidating.

"Perhaps we should talk our way through this?"

Aram/Orin moves straight toward Wayfikle, his weapon ready. What am I doing, what am I doing, what am I doing? I should be sneaking up on this guy...

The giant stops and plants his legs wide taking a defensive stance "I have fought many battles so do not take me for a fool" his face wears a mask of weary resignation. As he starts to twirl his morning star in a massive, deadly arc he says simply "The number that have made to the Masoleum are able to be counted on a single hand. Ar you sure you wish to chance your arms?".

Halidon/Skleroc sighs as the overly large Wayfickle readies himself with an overly large morningstar. "What if we simply moved around him to the mausoleum?" he asks of the others. "Maybe there is no need to fight," he suggests hopefully as he moves into a position towards the right flank with longsword ready.

Unfortunately he gets a little to close and the giant's morningstar slams down smashing into his arm and knocking the breath from him.

"I will try, Ssskleroc, if you wish me too," Orin/Skleroc says as he moves forward trying to skirt the giant "It isss your body, after all."

Kageri/Aram begins to sneak around behind the large guardian. He'll wait till one of his companions is already engaged before entering with whirling blades of death.

Fhilereane moves cautiously forward drawing his weapon.

[sblock=battle notes]Wayfickle starts 50' away

Initiative
23 - Kageri (50' from Wayfickle)
22 - Orin - draws his weapon and moves forward (30' from Wayfickle)
19 - Wayfickle - stops where he is (50' from the party) and prepares himself to be attacked
14 - Halidon - draws weapon and moves forward and to the right (10' from Wayfickle)
- Wayfickle AoO when Halidon moves through his threatened range - Attk 32, Dmg 28
12 - Skleroc - moves forward trying to get behind the giant by skirting around it, double move (puts him parallel to the giant but 20' away)
10 - Aram - presuming trying to remain hidden so will move at half speed and do a double move [20' from Wayfickle]
9 - Fhilereane - draws weapon moves forward (20' from wayfickle)
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads