The Last of Us (HBO Max)

Bolares

Hero
I assume she has had major trauma she's responding to. Her lieutenant felt very uncomfortable with what she was saying, but apparently, we are seeing the tail end of something awful happening in KC. (I did not play the game and only know the broadest strokes of their stories.)
This is not in the games, but I got that part about the trauma too. Probably her brother was a big shot in the revolutionary group, and possibly Henry gave up his location to FEDRA, what resulted in his death. There is also a chance Henry was framed for this.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I don't see Melanie Lynskey as a warlord. Maybe she'll prove me wrong. It does seem odd she's choosing to ignore the heaving, undulating floor. The person, whom I have no clue who he is, is really that important? And I'll hazard a guess that the boy at the end is Sam.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I don't see Melanie Lynskey as a warlord. Maybe she'll prove me wrong. It does seem odd she's choosing to ignore the heaving, undulating floor. The person, whom I have no clue who he is, is really that important? And I'll hazard a guess that the boy at the end is Sam.
The boy's make-up matches the child's art of a superhero. So those are the two people Melanie's looking for -- a kid and a young man who's either the boy's father or brother.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Would it be warlord or warlady? Did she have to buy a square foot of land in Scotland to become one?

Remove ads