• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Legend of Korra

Dire Bare

Legend
The first two episodes are now available from iTunes for free, for a limited time of course.

The first episode is also available for free on Amazon.com also. And I'm assuming that's for a limited time, but don't know.

I've never purchased video from iTunes before, but the "season pass" price seemed reasonable . . . it usually isn't on Amazon.

Dire Bare

Legend
Amazon has the first episode for free currently, and iTunes has the first two available for free as one longer video. Possibly for a limited time.

Go watch now!

Mercutio01

First Post
Yeah, this is why I suggested merging the threads, because I noted the same thing in the other one.

Nothing against you [MENTION=18182]Dire Bare[/MENTION]. I also highly recommend people download and watch asap.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
In the US, this Saturday at 11 on Nickelodeon.

Also, I recommend this thread and the other be merged.

Done. Bear in mind that it's OK to report your own post for the sake of making sure one of us mods sees a request like this. I promise we won't ban you for doing so. :)

I don't know who's more psyched for this series; me or my kids. It's a very close tie. After watching the first two episodes, I miss the feel of the first series, but I'm still intrigued, and I have trust this creative team will do a great job. Definitely a different story to tell.

Mercutio01

First Post
Done. Bear in mind that it's OK to report your own post for the sake of making sure one of us mods sees a request like this. I promise we won't ban you for doing so. :)
Cool. Didn't know that and didn't want to abuse the report function.

I don't know who's more psyched for this series; me or my kids. It's a very close tie. After watching the first two episodes, I miss the feel of the first series, but I'm still intrigued, and I have trust this creative team will do a great job. Definitely a different story to tell.
Yeah, my daughters are excited, but I'm sure my wife would say that I'm far more excited.

Felon

First Post
Wow. This actually happened. So happy. The movie did not kill the franchise.

Not sure well it works to have to the avatar be more mature and more accomplished at bending than Aang. She's not gonna have as far to go. Maybe it'll only be one season.

Oh well. I'll take what I can get.

Cergorach

The Laughing One
Thanks folks for pointing this out, saw a teaser of this many months ago and it looked awesome, and now that it's here, it is! I really like the 'feeling' of the show, it's new, but familiar.

fba827

Adventurer
after ages of not enjoying saturday morning cartoons anymore, suddenly, my saturday morning is suddenly getting a lot of cartoons to watch...

(The New) Thundercats 9:30 - okay, i'll admit, my interest in this has gone down dramatically but it's still fun for nostalgia if nothing else
Young Justice 10:30 - i'm really enjoying this for a whole lot of reasons
Legend of Korra 11 - though i did see the early preview online, i'll watch it again when it airs to catch things i may have missed the first time around

:)

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Saturday is my Cartoon Day.

9:30--ThunderCats

10:00--Green Latern

10:30--Young Justice

3:00 pm--Legend of Korra

8:30 pm--Transformers Prime

12:00am--Bleach.

Having not seen this for a long time.:D

Remove ads