• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Mad God's Key (Bront Judging)

Someone

Adventurer
"A chase" says Tam. "It's my turn to earn my part of the money, I gess"

[sblock=ooc]Invisiblecastle continues hating me, though it's mood is slowly improving. Initiative 9

edit: by the way, the map is way cool but too much pixelated: the numbers and such can be barely seen, if at all.[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]GL: Was this a scan, or did you download the maps from a digitized source (Paizo?)? If the latter, you should be able to use the tricks I told Mal about in the Savage Tide game (can't find the link right now, its in the OOC) to embiggen it.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC] I suppose there's no way Alys could have shushed the kobold? We're not in Charm Person range :(

Initiative is 19, so she'll try to move into range and Charm him.
[/SBLOCK]

Patlin

Explorer
Rio will splash through the water as he hustles to intercept their quary.

[sblock=ooc]Double move x speed of 20' = 40' of movement; Rio wants to head just south of the buildings in the squares that are part land/part water. If there appears to be a tremendous drop off he will reconsider, not wanting to risk drowning himself in his armor. However, it seems likely that the water close to the shore is shallow enough to wade through without too much trouble.

The map is now perfectly awesome! :)[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]No change for Alys. Ideally, she goes right, then diagonal when she can, then down. This places her in a spot where she will be within 30 feet of Irontusk after his move pretty much no matter where he goes, assuming that the water is at least difficult terrain. [/SBLOCK]

"Irontusk old friend!" Alys calls out, "How have you been? Please don't run--I'm just here to talk," she spares a glance to the others that suggests belying her by drawing weapons and firing at him should wait until she tries this first.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Technically, it's true. However, she did get 22 Bluff or 17 Diplomacy, as you prefer[/SBLOCK]

Someone

Adventurer
Noticing the layout of the surrounding landscape, Tam goes directly to close Irontusk's way out. He faces the wall in front of him and climbs it with a few agile steps and dissapears behind the roof.

[sblock=ooc]Move directly East, using Up the Walls to climb the buildings. If Irontusk doesn't seem to be actually going north or northeast, then I may change actions[/sblock]

Remove ads