The mandalorian [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
From the other canon there's no empire. In this they say episode 1 there's no empire only warlords.

Empires already surrendered after Jakku, the First Order seeds are already out in the unknown regions.

In the new canon they haven't been very clear on the leftover imperials that didn't go join the 1st order.
Empire - remnants - First Order was not overnight

Zardnaar

Legend
Empire - remnants - First Order was not overnight

I know, but the 1st Order has been established in this timeline. Not every faction joined the new order, sone joined the NR and it's not clear if any actual Empire is still around at least in the main part if the Galaxy.

Only warlords as per the show.

Mallus

Legend
Damn this show is good, so far. It's more cinematic than most of the Star Wars films. I'm loving how little dialogue is being spoken, but so much storytelling is happening.

The Charge of the Flight Brigade in episode 3 made me whoop with joy. Fortunately I believe my wife had her AirPods in at the time. And I'm charmed -- as apparently everyone else is -- by Baby Yoda. Esp. the episode-long joke of their bassinet floating serenely unaware into all kinds of peril in ep. 2.

Even the use of music & scoring is up there with the best of the current crop of Peak TV (like, say Watchmen).

Nebulous

Legend
It's effing AMAZING how in three episodes - an hour and half of TV- they have already created so many iconic Star Wars images that will endure for years and years and years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases