The mandalorian [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zardnaar

Legend
Season 3 has to focus on or at least somehow go over the whole darksabre/ rule of mandalore thing, right? I feel like that might be the central tension in season 3.

That's the big obvious one.

Clone wars, rebels, Mandalorian overarching plotline.

MarkB

Legend
There's a pretty obvious way for Din to solve his Darksaber conundrum, at no cost to his own ideals. Just find a nice, hot furnace, film himself dropping it in, and send the holos to Gideon and Bo-Katan.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ugh. The darksabre Mandalorian stuff is too inside baseball for me. I'm not going to research it, and it's not grabbing me with the limited (none) info I have. I hope they don't do that.

MarkB

Legend
Ugh. The darksabre Mandalorian stuff is too inside baseball for me. I'm not going to research it, and it's not grabbing me with the limited (none) info I have. I hope they don't do that.
Really, I feel like they've gone around and around with this plot thread a few too many times now. It's been in good guys' hands, and bad guys' hands, back and forth, united Mandalore for good and ill, it feels like it's done more harm than good at this point, and as a plot device it's seriously played out. I honestly think Din would be doing the Mandalorians a favour if he destroyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads