• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Meeting Place - Discussions and so forth

B

Blayde_0107986025

I vote mixture of bot and freeform - that would solve some serious arguments and also lends to the natural thing of no matter how much you train things can still go awry. And even though no god-like characters should be able to exsist in this type of setting... this would help to make sure of it. As... after all, we all want our character to win!!! :D So yea... I have cast my vote.

W

WizO_Pounamu

Tharivious_Meliamne said:
If only I had the power to open up actual polls, I could solve the bracketting and format questions in shorter order. :p

And if only you had the power to ask, I could suppliment you with the power to open up actual polls. :p

They'll be on another thread. And I'm a cow and therefore only giving you until sunday, pst, before it closes. :angel: I didn't use polls before because I was after discussions of how people hoped to see things, not just what.

- Pounamu

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

WizO Pounamu said:
And if only you had the power to ask, I could suppliment you with the power to open up actual polls. :p
And here I thought I was being too subtle. ;)

Thanks. :D

Jetbomb24

First Post
WizO Pounamu said:
Jet, right this minute I'm not delegating thigns so if you have an idea of what you'd like to help with, spit it out. If it's the raid, better PM or email me.

yeah, see... I don't know. I'm just offering myself as a warm body should you come across a spot that you need filled and there's no one else or it would just help.

W

WizO_Pounamu

TMP Opening

TMP is still due to open Saturday March 5th although it is only fair to note that concerns to delay have been raised... :(

However, the schedule on the night is as folows:

Estimated opening time for the room as yet unknown.

Open Mike Night: 8pm - 10pm pst
To be held within TMP itself, $200 cash to the act with the greatest crowd support. Musos are invited to plug into the TMP sound system rather than supply their own amps. Preprogramed electronic backing beats avaliable, leads and mics provided but B.Y.O guitar etc if required.

Cage Tournament 10pm - 12am pst
To be held in the side alleyway (Limbo). 3 brackets: Mens, Womens and mixed. $500 cash to the bracket champion. Participants will be required to sign a legal waiver before stepping into the cage.

Events may end later than advertised.

All prizes are in character only. :p

Pre-game sign ups will be avaliable on the ISRP OOC board to help estimate numbers.

- Pounamu

W

WizO_Adele

My apologies, but March 5th does not appear to be reasonable. It does not meet the 2 weeks of advertising that I had clearly stated before had to be met. I am sincerely apologetic for the additional frustration this causes and I hope we can wrap up the remaining loose ends as quickly as possible and move forward. I'll personally handle the remaining loose ends on my end in order to speed things up and do my part.

I would like to suggest March 25th as an opening date, presuming we can get the advertising blurbs finalized within the next week so they can be posted on the necessary websites.

Dontella

First Post
Adele-

Question, not to be a pest or rude. Why did the advertising not get done?

The date from From Feb. 26th, to March 5th, to allow for an extra week of advertising was already changed, so I feel rather confused as to where the lack of advertising occurred?

I'm just curious, is more help needed? I know alot of us are ready to see this get started, and I can't speak for everyone, but I'd be glad to lend a hand so we can get started.

W

WizO_Adele

Not at all, it's a perfectly good question. I don't know where things broke down in the communication cycle. Today is February 26th and at this point in time (unless they are in my inbox from today) I do not have the advertising blurbs to turn over to Mel. When I get them I will turn them over to Mel, who will need a few days to arrange to have the Wizards Tech team update the webpages. I'll also have them added to the Games calendar and Pounamu or myself can get them into boards announcements. At that point give or take a few days two weeks needs to transpire. Now the weekend of the 19th is a very busy weekend for the team, so a Saturday night opening would be out of the question, but a Friday night could very well be possible. I'm not married to a date at this point, I just need the ads in my hands, and a little more than a week, preferably two to get them posted and let them run and I can find a way to make the rest work. If you as a group want to make it sooner than I am amenable to that, just bare in mind I need the ads at least 2 weeks in advance and right now I don't have them. If you as a group can get them to Pounamu this weekend, so she can turn them over to me in official formatting then we could go as early as March 11th for an opening. Realistically, I was thinking another week or two would be needed to get things arranged, but I'm willing to put in the extra time to get it done for March 11th if everyone else is. I've already got the ball rolling on the hosting schedule side of things, and the actual room creation won't take me more than a few hours - if that.

Remove ads