• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The New "Face" of Gaming...

Who Would Do Less Damage???

• Justin Bieber

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • A Jonas Brother...

Votes: 30 54.5%

Aus_Snow

First Post
I had to look up both those names. Well, actually, I didn't have to. But anyway.

Plenty of names I would probably place before either of them, now I did go and wiki+google 'em. Thousands. Maybe millions.

Oh well. As you were. :)

Insight

Adventurer
As disgusting as it may sound to a lot of us (I don't care, but some people might), getting D&D that level of exposure would be HUGE. Don't you think that 100,000 screaming girls will start playing D&D or at least looking into it? Not that I necessarily want a bunch of irrational young people playing D&D, but you can't argue that it wouldn't at least have a chance of growing the hobby.

EDIT: I've been advised that my wording could be construed as sexist, so it has been altered.

Last edited:

Lord Xtheth

First Post
As disgusting as it may sound to a lot of us (I don't care, but some people might), getting D&D that level of exposure would be HUGE. Don't you think that 100,000 screaming girls will start playing D&D or at least looking into it? Not that I necessarily want a bunch of irrational girls playing D&D, but you can't argue that it wouldn't at least have a chance of growing the hobby.

... Time to dust off the Book of Erotic Fantasy!:angel:

Dice4Hire

First Post
Unfortunately my table appears to be full at the moment

*Everyone spreads their stuff out as much s possible and glares at newcomers.*

Gothmog

First Post
You know its only a matter of time now until we start having the Jacob vs. Edward fights here at ENWorld. Mods, prepare thy banhammers! ;)

Last edited:

UngainlyTitan

Legend
Supporter
Afraid my initial reaction was "Huh!" and I had to google to find out the signifiance of these people.

As for the question, I still don't have an opinion.

Remove ads