• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The New FREEPORT: CITY OF ADVENTURE Book Is Enormous!

Green Ronin has received advance copies of its Freeport: City of Adventure hardcover for the Pathfinder RPG. The classic setting, weighing in at 544 ful-color pages, the book - which comes with a poster map! - is enormous. In fact, it's the largest book Green Ronin has ever made. It's not available quite yet (though the PDF is), but it should hit shelves for $74.95 soon! Freeport is "a metropolis that mixes fantasy tropes, piracy, and Lovecraftian horror into an action packed setting."

Green Ronin has received advance copies of its Freeport: City of Adventure hardcover for the Pathfinder RPG. The classic setting, weighing in at 544 ful-color pages, the book - which comes with a poster map! - is enormous. In fact, it's the largest book Green Ronin has ever made. It's not available quite yet (though the PDF is), but it should hit shelves for $74.95 soon! Freeport is "a metropolis that mixes fantasy tropes, piracy, and Lovecraftian horror into an action packed setting."

freeport_map.jpg

freeport_side.jpg

Mercurius

Legend
Dang. This is the type of book I love to buy. I'll probably never use it as is, but looks like a lot of fun to browse and steal ideas from.

Nellisir

Hero
$74.95? Damn, that's a steal. And that's one of most realistic fantasy city maps I've ever seen.

Now, if only I had money....

Remove ads

Remove ads