The New FREEPORT: CITY OF ADVENTURE Book Is Enormous!

Green Ronin has received advance copies of its Freeport: City of Adventure hardcover for the Pathfinder RPG. The classic setting, weighing in at 544 ful-color pages, the book - which comes with a poster map! - is enormous. In fact, it's the largest book Green Ronin has ever made. It's not available quite yet (though the PDF is), but it should hit shelves for $74.95 soon! Freeport is "a metropolis that mixes fantasy tropes, piracy, and Lovecraftian horror into an action packed setting."

freeport_map.jpg

freeport_side.jpg

Ezequielramone

Explorer
We REALLY REALLY want to have books to sell to everyone. There have been a stunning number of delays, which I hope are close to being done. Obviously most everyone in the company is off to Gen Con at this point, but my hope is that we'll have copies there, and have copies in the distribution channel shortly thereafter. (Obviously we end up with books in hand faster than we can get them out to everyone else.)

Thanks for the update. I'm happy with this.
Still anxious for the book.

We REALLY REALLY want to have books to sell to everyone. There have been a stunning number of delays, which I hope are close to being done. Obviously most everyone in the company is off to Gen Con at this point, but my hope is that we'll have copies there, and have copies in the distribution channel shortly thereafter. (Obviously we end up with books in hand faster than we can get them out to everyone else.)

Any update on this Owen?

My copy still hasn't shipped from Amazon and it's still listed as unavailable.

Koloth

First Post
Still waiting for my Freeport book to ship from Amazon. I really don't know what happened with this, but something clearly has gone awry.
You aren't the only one! Just sent Green Ronin a pestergram via their website contact us feature. If/when I hear something, will post an update.

Koloth

First Post
Received a response from Dylan Templar at Green Ronin. Basically said the issue was on Amazon's side.

Contacted Amazon. All they would say is the book is OoS. Knew that. The first Cust Serv Rep hung up when I asked her about the action plan. The second said he would forward to higher authority but would not commit to any other action. I told both that the book is for sale on the Green Ronin website.

Replied to Dylan with the info from Amazon. Hopefully someone from Green Ronin and someone from Amazon will talk and resolve the issue.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases