D&D 5E The odd job[Ooc]

Well, only Galdar has read the book and William returned before he could tell us what it said. The clawed finger is a good give away. Though. I assume Thomas was gotten rid of because he's a natural born Lycan but we didn't get to read that chapter.

The question we can't find an answer to is "Is William Sr terrorizing his own people? Or was it Azgalan's pack causing trouble?" "Whatever happened to the wife would also be interesting?" I suspect she died in childbirth of Thomas.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Well, only Galdar has read the book and William returned before he could tell us what it said. The clawed finger is a good give away. Though. I assume Thomas was gotten rid of because he's a natural born Lycan but we didn't get to read that chapter.

The question we can't find an answer to is "Is William Sr terrorizing his own people? Or was it Azgalan's pack causing trouble?" "Whatever happened to the wife would also be interesting?" I suspect she died in childbirth of Thomas.
That is true. I wonder where his wife is hmmmm tis all such a mystery.

Azurewraith

Explorer
There is really nothing you can do. I either need to figure out how to play this character or retire her and make a new character I am happier playing. That and not be so busy at work. The first I have control over the later not so much.
I know a easy way to fix your workload.... I can guarantee your banker will hate it.

Azurewraith

Explorer
My wife even less. Not to mention I like my job. But I have 2 projects going on and just had a kick off meeting for a third project the other day.
Sounds like you need some help. I have no idea what field you work in or have ever really done any large scale projects, or even know you but. I'm self motivating a quick learner and very likely to lose my job on Monday.

Remove ads