The official EN World puppy/doggo thread

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
THAT DAMN DOG!

The younger one went scavenging again. Yesterday, she chewed up Mom’s check register- the second one this year. Today, she shredded a paper towel out of my folks’ bedroom trash can.

And in the past 45min, she did likewise out of my (lidded) bathroom trash can...and then went into my room and destroyed a hidden box of chocolate truffles I bought back in February and had no intention of sharing.* I hadn’t even broken the seal on them.

I hope she’s fine...so I can kill her later.

* my favorite flavors, from a chocolatier in a different county

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I mentioned my Mom’s dog Darren, helped her meet Dad. He was a very smart, well-trained standard collie. (Still looking for pix.)

This is MY first doggie, Ming. A sweetie, but he never really learned his name, and didn’t understand the difference between air and glass.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
So Mom bought the grrrrls some gingerbread-man shaped squeaky toys made with a wool-like exterior. I gave them to the dogs during the first part of Jeopardy.

15 minutes later, both had been torn open, and the older one was tearing the stuffing out of hers like a kid ravaging a present on Christmas morning. Stuffing was being tossed left and right. I got on the floor when she was about halfway through, and showed her the squeaky she’d already removed.

squeak squeak

She looked at it, then looked at me as if to say, “Do I tell YOU how to have fun?” and resumed eviscerating the toy.

Her furry housemate gave me a similar look, then resumed to demurely dismantling hers like a guest at high tea who suspects something is amiss with her cucumber sandwiches.

They clearly had a blast, but we’re not buying THOSE toys again.

Zio_the_dark

The dark one :)
20190329_162405.jpg

I know cat must stay out but this one refused to leave! Janis and her "friend" Cerise

Remove ads