The official EN World puppy/doggo thread

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Some playtime Pix with my Border Grrrls!

yZMXoC9.jpg

S6BvP1S.jpg

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
...and so, while I’m giving the grrrls a shower tonight, the shower head holster in my folk’s shower chair just died. That left the head to fall and pretend it was an uncontrolled fire hose...

Fortunately, our older dog has seen a few things and didn’t freak out.

And when I had JUST started rinsing off the second dog, the hose connector broke halfway off at the join, transforming the shower into a water fountain. And of course, this meant I could no longer apply water directly to soapy areas under her belly and chin. Dad had to get me a Tupperware container to catch water so I could sluice it to the soapy parts.

And again, our younger dog stayed MOSTLY calm & collected through the unavoidable process.

They each got a rubdown and some solo time in front of the Dyson heater, so they’re looking pretty good.

I, OTOH, resemble a cruise partier who went overboard after 3 too many Mai Thais.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
It’s all good. Pets are a beautiful thing. I’ve had cats, gerbils and maintained a few freshwater tropical aquariums in my day.

Zardnaar

Legend
It’s all good. Pets are a beautiful thing. I’ve had cats, gerbils and maintained a few freshwater tropical aquariums in my day.

I suspect if we had the right property we would have a dog or to.

Probably just a mutt adopted from the animal shelter.

One followed wife home she had been wandering so we got dog control to to take her to a no kill shelter.

Hopefully she found her humans again or a new home.

Remove ads